How can i stream magnet links?
Torrent apps seem to never work for me so i was wondering if there was a way to simply stream magnet links i get online instead of relying on libraries within pulsar or something.
That question might be pushing the boundaries of what is allowed to be discussed on this forum.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-02-05, 23:07)Dangelus Wrote: That question might be pushing the boundaries of what is allowed to be discussed on this forum.

you cant tell me if u can stream magnet links or not?
You can using for example, the play to Kodi Chrome extension. Please keep in mind the sources or websites you use for your purpose. Those can violate the forum rules/piracy stance so any discussion regarding them is blacklisted.
(2016-02-05, 23:21)enen92 Wrote: You can using for example, the play to Kodi Chrome extension. Please keep in mind the sources or websites you use for your purpose. Those can violate the forum rules/piracy stance so any discussion regarding them is blacklisted.

I have tried that addon. But nothing happens when i try to use it Sad
You need to right click a magnet:// link or .torrent link in Chrome having the extension installed. Also you need to configure the extension to use pulsar as torrent plugin destination.
(2016-02-06, 02:40)enen92 Wrote: You need to right click a magnet:// link or .torrent link in Chrome having the extension installed. Also you need to configure the extension to use pulsar as torrent plugin destination.

on the addon options it asks for this. what do i put in here?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Webserver
(2016-02-06, 16:09)enen92 Wrote: http://kodi.wiki/view/Webserver

Ok i put my ip address in URL and i put "80" in PORT,
then put the same username and password i used in system>services>webserver in kodi
i also set it to connect to pulsar.

but still nothing happens when i right click>play to kodi>play now on a magnet link

I have kodi open while i do this as well.
The ip address should be the ip address of the box/machine running kodi, not your external ip address. Also, if everything is configured correctly you should be able to control kodi using the extension (which means that hitting left or right on your keyboard should correspond to input left/input right on your kodi interface). On the main window on the extension (not the settings window) the extension also gives some feedback about the connection with kodi. Check if that is working.
(2016-02-06, 20:10)enen92 Wrote: The ip address should be the ip address of the box/machine running kodi,

How do i find this.

(2016-02-06, 20:10)enen92 Wrote: On the main window on the extension (not the settings window) the extension also gives some feedback about the connection with kodi. Check if that is working.

It says "unable to connect to Kodi".
(2016-02-06, 20:45)ADZIE Wrote:
(2016-02-06, 20:10)enen92 Wrote: The ip address should be the ip address of the box/machine running kodi,

How do i find this.

Kodi main screen > System > System Info > Network
Get the Best of NHK video add-on for Kodi 19 thru 21. Install via my k19-addons repository.
(2016-02-06, 21:22)misty01 Wrote: Kodi main screen > System > System Info > Network

Alright i have entered the correct IP address. Still it is un-able to connect to Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can i stream magnet links?0