Music album covers
I tend to use foobar2000 for my music and my library is organized for usage mainly with foobar. The songs info comes from tags - good that XBMC reads them. The covers are separated - on different partition. Foobar can associate them using a defined string and here is my problem with XBMC. I would like to have at least the front covers in XBMC. Here is an example of the folder structure:

My folder structure look like this:
Code:
--------------------------------------------------
Albums\V\VA - Album_name (Year)\
\folder.jpg
\VA - Album_name (Year).jpg
\VA - Album_name (Year).m3u
Albums\V\VA - Album_name (Year)\CD1\
\CD1\Track_artist - Track_name.ext
\CD1\VA - Album_name (Year) CD1.m3u
Albums\V\VA - Album_name (Year)\CD2\
\CD2\Track_artist - Track_name.ext
\CD2\VA - Album_name (Year) [email protected]

This will make XBMC to show the cover when using the file browser but no image in the media library. I tried adding .jpg and .tbn file using different names in the album root folder but this didn't helped. The only way that worked for me was to manually asign the \folder.jpg or \VA - Album_name (Year).jpg as an album thumb from XBMC.

Is there any way to make XBMC recognize \folder.jpg or \VA - Album_name (Year).jpg as an album art for all files from sub-CD1, sub-CD2 and so on folders?
folder.jpg shoudl work fine if a single album is in the folder. This won't work for CD1/ subfolders etc however.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music album covers0