double cd music albums
Video 
(2012-06-11, 11:19)spiff Wrote: what good would that do? it shows exactly as before, except the order of tracks 3 and 4 are the opposite..

Here is a screen of my settings, what is wrong?
Screenshot
somebody who wastes time on gui's have to answer that, i tag my music on the command line.
(2012-06-11, 16:48)spiff Wrote: somebody who wastes time on gui's have to answer that, i tag my music on the command line.

Do you use juse the normale dos prompt?

So what command must i use?
i use linux and the commands i gave a few posts back.
Maybe you could try to put "1" (without quotes) instead of CD1 in the disc field, that seems to work for me
(2012-06-11, 23:20)dodoadoodoo Wrote: Maybe you could try to put "1" (without quotes) instead of CD1 in the disc field, that seems to work for me

Ok ik wil try that.

But i have got 3 folder.

The main: 2pac greatest hits

and folder for disc 1 and disc 2. What must i do with the main folder? Or only set number 1 and 2
(2012-06-12, 08:07)g.scholtens Wrote:
(2012-06-11, 23:20)dodoadoodoo Wrote: Maybe you could try to put "1" (without quotes) instead of CD1 in the disc field, that seems to work for me

Ok ik wil try that.

But i have got 3 folder.

The main: 2pac greatest hits

and folder for disc 1 and disc 2. What must i do with the main folder? Or only set number 1 and 2

I think you will be fine with just setting the numbers, again, that seems to work for me. YMMV

/D
Ok will give the 2 folders de name 1 and 2.

So i will see it in xbmc as:

2pack greatest hits ---> OPEN
disc1
disc2?
(2012-06-11, 16:48)spiff Wrote: somebody who wastes time on gui's have to answer that, i tag my music on the command line.

like a champ Tongue

I use MediaMonkey to handle/organize my music. The files can be in whatever folder structure, it doesn't matter. MediaMonkey automatically finds the info and sets the id3 tags right and xbmc scrapes them just fine. (Mediamonkey correctly identifies the music 95% of the time. It usually has problems with compilation stuff like "best of"s where they are different in different countries and stuff, but you can always pick from a list in that case)

That way I don't have to worry about folder names and such
Thnx for it aptalca, wil try mediamonkey on my pc.
(2012-06-12, 09:06)g.scholtens Wrote: Ok will give the 2 folders de name 1 and 2.
The name of the folders is irrelevant - you can keep CD1/2...
But for the tag, the discnumber tag, you do not use "CD" in front of the number (thought this was implied, because the tag is called "discnumber")
I use Musicbrainz' Picard (wouldn't know why anyone would want to use different software for tagging purposes) - Google for it, it is really, really great.
Also - Picard Auto-Tags the discnumber into the tags, so you practically wouldn't have to do anything Wink

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
double cd music albums0