sound to android
is it possible to stream the sound of a video to an android phone but keep the video on the pc screen

im running ubuntu 10.04
and
xbmc 11

android i.c.s
Dare we ask why? Are you really trying to leave the room and keep listening to a film, or are you effectively talking about streaming audio to an Android client and don't care about the video?
Short answer: nope
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Mainly to keep the noise from disturbing others in the house either early mornings or late nights
Unsensible request/feature: Makes more sense to use a headphone..
They seem to have an answer to that:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/83611/how...o-receiver

I didn't read it thouroughly, so well... good luck.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-06-05, 12:25)Robotica Wrote: Unsensible request/feature: Makes more sense to use a headphone..
Request makes perfect sense - what if I don't have wireless headphones and my HTPC is too far away (or if I don't want a wire going all the way from my couch to my TV)? It would be logical to stream audio wirelessly to a phone and from there use a wired headset.
If you use pulseaudio (and you will probably need to compile your own) you may be able sream audio to the phone via bluetooth.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
i am also interested in such a feature/posibility. i have one pair of rf headphones, but sometimes i want to warch a movie with my wife in the bed. in the same room i have little daughter sleeping.
so is there a way to stream audio to android device from linux box, raspberry pi in this case?
why not just get a set of bluetooth headphones?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Play the video at the same time on both the TV and android device but use the TV for video and android device for audio...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sound to android0