Linux Remember to switch from AE_Rebase to Master branch!
This was originally a thread where I reported a bug, but it turned out that I was still on the "ae_rebase" (AudioEngine) branch.

Remember that AE has finally been merged with the official master repo now and that you should switch over from gnif's repo to git://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git!
Doesn't look like a "latest" nightly to me, but still, looks more than 5 weeks old?

Can you click on the HHGTTG when browsing tvshows? Anything in the Debug Log from that? What shows in tvshow information in terms of number of episodes etc?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Post removed.
You are definitely not running latest build. You are talking about db version 61 while the latest version should be 64.

Make sure you are compiling using latest master
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-06-05, 07:45)Martijn Wrote: You are definitely not running latest build. You are talking about db version 61 while the latest version should be 64.

Make sure you are compiling using latest master

Ohhhhh dear! I am so sorry. I was about to tell you "but I AM on the latest version; there's nothing left to pull", then I go "git branch" and slap my forehead:

"ae_rebase"

Turns out I had compiled from my *other* xbmc source folder, the one for the earlier Audio Engine work before it merged with master.

Big apologies for taking your time with this mistake.
The tvshowlinkepisode table is no longer used in master - it was removed a while back (no need - the show is available directly in the episodes table).

I know it's not the latest build as you had log messages regarding the caching of art which are no longer done.

Yes, my ae_rebase branch is now merged to master.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-06-05, 08:00)jmarshall Wrote: The tvshowlinkepisode table is no longer used in master - it was removed a while back (no need - the show is available directly in the episodes table).

I know it's not the latest build as you had log messages regarding the caching of art which are no longer done.

Yes, my ae_rebase branch is now merged to master.

Ahh, yeah I did think that table was very redundant. Nice to see simplification of the database. Wink

"Yes, my ae_rebase branch is now merged to master."

Music to my ears.

I'll update this thread title to reflect that this was just user error. Let this thread be a reminder to people that the branch has moved recently.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remember to switch from AE_Rebase to Master branch!1