Movie Summary
Ok, so firstly I apologise for posting this as im sure your all going to say its been answered 1000 times but fuck me I have never browsed so long for the simplest of questions to find absolutely no relevant answer,

How do you get the summary or plot outline to come up when you scroll on a movie?!?!?!?! As in it comes up with the poster or picture from where ever and has the imdb rating but all I want is a little synopsis or summary to go with it. (I might add Im using the confluence skin if it makes a difference)

and I do understand the rules of a forum, however I decided that searching for 2 and half hours and trying to do this before posting was reasonable so for gods sake can some one please answer my simple question.
Thanks!
Have you "Set content" and scanned your videos into the library?

Are you in "Movies" or "Files" ?

Have you switched to the appropriate view (menu on the left?) - not all of them show the plot info.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have a similar problem. I can only see the synopsis when I go to Videos > Files > Films but not on Movies.
When I go to Movies I can only see the title and cover art. Both Movies and Videos > Files > Films are the same files just different views so there must be a way to see the synopsis on Movies?

Can someone help?

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Summary0