Win TV Series not scraping
Hi

I have a few series on my system, but none of them will scrape. I am using the standard TV Series scraper.

Any thing that I could check.

Running Eden

Thanks
Correctly name the shows - in accordance with how its named on the tvdb and ensure that the file name is in a format recognised by xbmc - the wiki gives examples.
I used sickbeard to get the programs and set up the naming convention in there.

How do I post a pic of my config??
For me is the same problem you have resolved?
Are you also having SB create the .nfo files? Or are you scraping with XBMC from the web? If the latter, you need to make sure the series name in the file matches exactly to what theTVdb has. If SB is creating the metadata, make sure you having chosen XBMC in the configuration.
Post a Debug Log of you scanning a folder not previously scanned, or refreshing a show previously scanned.

Without doing so you're just guessing.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Image[/img]

Below is a snapshot of my SB setup.

I am not at home so can't get a debug log.

regards
Since SB is creating the .nfo file, XBMC will try to use that to add the item into the library. There may be issues with the .nfo files SB is creating. Personally I don't have SB create those files, I let XBMC scrape them in.

As jmarshall said, you really need a log with debugging enabled to see what is going on.
(2012-06-07, 19:33)kricker Wrote: Since SB is creating the .nfo file, XBMC will try to use that to add the item into the library. There may be issues with the .nfo files SB is creating. Personally I don't have SB create those files, I let XBMC scrape them in.

As jmarshall said, you really need a log with debugging enabled to see what is going on.

Cool, thanks for the help. Let me see what I can organise

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Series not scraping0