Enter "Movies" from menu makes XBMC crash
I am having some serious problem with XBMC 10.1 on my iMac with OSX Lion, and I can't figure out what it is?

The problem is that when I go to "Movies" and try to start a film from there, XBMC crash after a short while. On few occasions when it doesn't crash, I can only start a movie that aren't in a rar-archive, otherwise it crash?

However, if I enter "Videos" from main menu, choose my movie source and browse to the same movie and the same rar-archive, it start to play just fine.

Do XBMC for OSX have problem with rar-files? Is there a way to troubleshoot what is causing this?

PS. MY movies are on a WHS server.
debug log please, my signature has how to
amet Wrote:debug log please, my signature has how to

Here is the debug log I hope, cause this was my first one Smile.
nothing in there, try to get the crash log please
look in system->video-> file lists and disable "extract thumbs...." and see if that stops the crash
amet Wrote:look in system->video-> file lists and disable "extract thumbs...." and see if that stops the crash

What the...! Can I be your friend Wink.

Disabling "Extract thumbnails and video information" did the trick and I'm very grateful for your help. I guess it's not an important feature cause everything looks the same when I browse through my movies? With the exception that I can actually watch them now Smile.
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=142750

Says CFLAGS+="-mno-red-zone"

And compile removes the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enter "Movies" from menu makes XBMC crash0