Nightly Builds Status
I'm using the latest nightly (2.7.), tried many different video files. So far no errors or crashes!
Any way to find out what changes are expected in nightly builds?
(2012-07-02, 22:00)jjones3 Wrote: Any way to find out what changes are expected in nightly builds?

See github
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-07-02, 22:01)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-07-02, 22:00)jjones3 Wrote: Any way to find out what changes are expected in nightly builds?

See github

Seems a bit hard to wade through and find relevant to atv2. I think I will just pull the trigger and revert back to stable if I have any issues :-)
Latest nightly (7-2) running smooth on ATV2 with iOS 5.1.1!

Would like to wade through github, but pretty new at it. What part/url/branch/commit history do I need to look at, to answer e.g. why in ATV2 nightly the recent movies/shows displays the old way (based on last added to lib) and not the new way (based on file date) ?

tx for the help!
Im wondering now if I should stay on 4.4.4. or upgrade to 5.1.1

Any advice?

/Jacob
Stay on 4.4 unless you HAVE to upgrade for an ATV2 feature that you're missing.
I upgraded from 4.4.4 to latest iOS and my 1080p m4v files I use on my ATV3 now works flawless also on my ATV2.

If you got your shsh blobs saved it´s worth a try.
(2012-07-03, 11:29)mylle Wrote: Im wondering now if I should stay on 4.4.4. or upgrade to 5.1.1

Any advice?

/Jacob

davilla has been unequivocal on this one in the recent past: no.

e.g. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1111789

Also from the wiki "If you haven't updated your ATV, it is highly recommended to stay on ATV software version on or before 4.3 due to 4.3 being more efficient and giving XBMC more system resources." (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...Apple_TV_2).

AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)
Excuse me if there is something I am not grasping....but is there a more recent stable release of xbmc with working volume control other than this org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_10.0-9_iphoneos-arm-volume5.deb?
(2012-08-18, 16:12)Acrobat76 Wrote: Excuse me if there is something I am not grasping....but is there a more recent stable release of xbmc with working volume control other than this org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_10.0-9_iphoneos-arm-volume5.deb?

yep: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135584
(2012-08-19, 00:30)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-08-18, 16:12)Acrobat76 Wrote: Excuse me if there is something I am not grasping....but is there a more recent stable release of xbmc with working volume control other than this org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_10.0-9_iphoneos-arm-volume5.deb?

yep: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135584

Nod
Any word on what's going on with the ATV2 nightly builds currently? Last update is 2013-03-12 and it's now 2013-03-27. (I know one of the devs said there was an issue but that was some time ago, so looking for a status update here.)
We are working on moving to a complete new buildbot platform. We try to be ready for next alpha build (well we HAVE to be ready for the next alpha build) and hopefully nightlies and other stuff will settle in the next weeks.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-03-27, 16:06)Memphiz Wrote: We are working on moving to a complete new buildbot platform. We try to be ready for next alpha build (well we HAVE to be ready for the next alpha build) and hopefully nightlies and other stuff will settle in the next weeks.

Thanks, looks like builds are back up as of yesterday (03/31/2013).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly Builds Status4