ListItem.LastPlayed - (How) Can? I format the Output?
I've added a lastplayed label to my skin (Neon).

I'm using xbmcbuntu Eden 11V on my Ion and a June 5 Nightly for my Windows development machine.

Both machines give different outputs to this label.

Windows gives...eg - 06/06/2012
xbmcbuntu gives...eg 2012-29-06 18:33:02 (same as the db)

I've have tried countless trials to make it format differently, spent hours reading 100's posts and the wiki and I still can't get it to work.

An eg that I thought should work from the wiki...
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.LastPlayed(d mmm yyyy)]</label>

Guarantee this is user error. What should I be doing??

Thx for the help.

ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Is it possible someone could help me with this please. Thx.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
You can only use <label>$INFO[ListItem.LastPlayed]</label> but I've no idea why they give different results unless it's a change to the database.
I'll take a pure guess and say maybe its because its setting what the localized version of the date on the box is by calling a "time" code too the database when its played and windows and ubuntu (not xbmc) use a different date layout
Thx guys for the input - been a couple of days since I looked as I got no replies. It is a pity you can't format the label. Maybe I should put it in a ticket. I'd quite like the ability to display just minutes as well.

Jezz, that could, be a possibility. I'll have to investigate further. I can put a black image over the time reference in the skin to hide that. Would be nice to be able to hide (make invisible) part of a label as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ListItem.LastPlayed - (How) Can? I format the Output?0