Colour washed out on video playback
Firstly hi, this is my first post and first time user of XBMC.

I'm testing XBMC on my laptop wired to my Panasonic Plasma via HDMI before I build my new htpc and i'm getting the hang of everything but i've noticed that during video playback the colours seem a bit washed out with a yellowish hue to them, this is on all video playback not specific to only certain file types. It is even noticeable when the video goes black, there's a slight greyish/yellowish hue.
All the files playback perfectly in other media players such as VLC, Splash, Media Player Classic and on my PBO mediabox, the problem is the same whether it's viewed on my laptop screen or Tv.
I'm using the latest build 11 and tried with several different skins, laptop is Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

I've taken a few screenshots from different players for comparison below which it's noticable but it's far more noticeable in actual playback than viewed here..

Vlc player..

Splash player

XBMC

Any ideas to what could be causing it as i'd really love to use XBMC on my HTPC but I cannot if this can't be fixed.
I've just been through all the settings and got it fixed, it was caused by DXVA2 being enabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Colour washed out on video playback0