Backrow Skin Eden - Cinema Experience Button not visible in Movie Info Screen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
nitropenda Offline
Hi,

I am running OpenELEC 2.0 Beta 4(1.95.4) [XBMC-Eden] with Backrow Skin (SVN) from Passion Repo and Cinema Experience (Eden Version 2.0.53) as zip-Version from the Release Thread.
I installed the Cinema Experience 2.0.53 Addon and it's activated, but I couldn't get the "Cinema Experience"-Button in the Movie Info-Screen.Only the normal "Play", "Continue", "Trailers",... are available, but no "Cinema Experience"-Button...

What can I do to get the button back?

Nitropenda
find quote
Sharpe Offline
Skilled Skinner
Hi

You need to enable it in skin options (it's down the list under the "General" heading).

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 2012-06-12 08:20 by Sharpe.)
find quote
nitropenda Offline
Arghhh---- Confused Sleepy
Thanks a lot Sharpe.
All the time I was searching for a menu entry with "Cinema Experience" inside... No way...
Because of your hint I was switching the Skin to English language, searching again. And then it was "visible" to me: "Enable Cinema Experience"
I was really confused about this and I switched back again to German language to search again at the same Skin settings position.

And then I found the German translation of "Enable Cinema Experience": "Aktiviere Home-Theater Schalter"....

This was the reason I didn't find the menu option. Now everything is working.
Perhaps it will be good if the German translation will be "Aktiviere Cinema Experience Unterst├╝tzung" Wink

Thanks for your fast help and clarification. Backrow is my favoured skin for my Home Cinema.

Nitropenda
find quote
Sharpe Offline
Skilled Skinner
Yes sorry I can see how it's confusing - it's using the old addon name I think.

I could really use some new translations for the other languages (Although Dutch and Swedish are up to date).
(This post was last modified: 2012-06-11 13:18 by Sharpe.)
find quote
kcmauceri Offline
Hey,

I have enabled the cinema experience button, but i'm new to this and am unsure as to where i am supposed to see this option for a movie?
find quote