Need Help From A Code Ninja...
I'm doing a mod for JX720 that would see it act as an emulation front-end.

The "apps" blade on the home menu has a list of several menu items (Programs, Add-On Manager, File Manager, etc). I'm going to modify these and try to add a bit of code that, depending on what list item you have highlighted in the blade, it would display a PNG image of the console in the empty space off to the left. Visually, think how the normal "list view" acts and you'll get the idea of what I'm looking to do.

To accomplish this I added this bit of code into the "item" parameters for the first selection:

PHP Code:
<property name="ListPoster">special://skin/button_icons/nes.png</property> 

Second, I created a new "image control" outside the list with the following parameter pointing back to the above code:

PHP Code:
<texture>$INFO[Control(9000).Property(ListPoster)]</texture

This does not work.

I've been told that this is the proper setup but I may be using the wrong code. Can anyone tell me where I may be going wrong? I can provide a visiual mock-up to illustrate what I'm trying to accomplish, if necessary.

Thanks!
<texture>$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(ListPoster)]</texture>
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
REP+ !!!

Thanks man. That worked great. Did exactly what I needed!
UPDATE:

Actually, I was hoping you might have another little trick in your Code-Fu bag that might help with another little issue I have.

If you're familiar with the JX720 skin, you'll know that it has four blades; Weather, Programs, Media and Settings.

I need to utilize all the blades for the Front-End project I'm working on. Long story short, I moved the code from the Media blade to the Weather blade, overwriting the necessary code that allows me to use the Weather blade as a "list" menu with sub-menus (the goal is to have this setup on all four blades).

Anyway, everything worked great except I lost the "focus" from the Media blade. Meaning, in the Media blade when you loaded it the highlight defaults to the top item in the list.

The list I copy/pasted into the Weather blade does not focus to anything in the list by default and I manually have to select it with the mouse (but after I do that, the list functions fine).

Can you tell me what code I need to use (and on what line) so the new list in the Weather blade will default highlight the first item in the list when you slide over to that blade?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help From A Code Ninja...0