• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Rdio Music Addon
Thanks for the info, but as I said on my mobile app and desktop the songs play fine. That's what is confusing me!

I'm accessing the internet through the same router with all three devices.
Is it possible to change the bitrate to 320 in the settings?
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

(2015-01-19, 05:59)ampedandwired Wrote:
(2015-01-19, 02:57)vijayk416 Wrote: It seems the fix didn't work. My system automatically rolled to 1.14.1 and it has stopped working - I get an error when trying to launch the addon. I noticed that the files that irsy mentioned are no longer in the folder structure. If I was going to try and replicate the same fix with this version, which files should I modify/delete?

The oauth2 module is now loaded from "<kodi_home>/addons/script.module.oauth2". You'll find "_version.py" file in there under "lib/oauth2".

There's another potential fix though that I wouldn't mind someone using OpenELEC trying out, because if it works I might be able to roll it into the plugin to fix the issue permanently. Download the pyutil package and extract it into <kodi_home>/addons/plugin.audio.rdio/lib. If you try this let me know if it works.

I'll try and get OpenELEC running in a VM in the meantime so I can try some stuff myself.

Sorry for the delay on this. The first fix worked so I didn't try the pyutil package one. Any luck with it?
Is there a way to play full playlist? If I use context menu oder yatse it plays one track and stops...
Sort of linked to the question above, I'm still getting a problem with queuing albums while something is playing. Kodi freezes but music continues to play.
I tried this second fix and it works great on OpenElec. If it's not too much trouble, might as well add it.[/b]

[b]
(2015-01-31, 03:16)vijayk416 Wrote:
(2015-01-19, 02:57)vijayk416 Wrote: It seems the fix didn't work. My system automatically rolled to 1.14.1 and it has stopped working - I get an error when trying to launch the addon. I noticed that the files that irsy mentioned are no longer in the folder structure. If I was going to try and replicate the same fix with this version, which files should I modify/delete?

The oauth2 module is now loaded from "<kodi_home>/addons/script.module.oauth2". You'll find "_version.py" file in there under "lib/oauth2".

There's another potential fix though that I wouldn't mind someone using OpenELEC trying out, because if it works I might be able to roll it into the plugin to fix the issue permanently. Download the pyutil package and extract it into <kodi_home>/addons/plugin.audio.rdio/lib. If you try this let me know if it works.

I'll try and get OpenELEC running in a VM in the meantime so I can try some stuff myself.

Sorry for the delay on this. The first fix worked so I didn't try the pyutil package one. Any luck with it?
(2015-01-25, 18:29)sjobbels Wrote: Is it possible to change the bitrate to 320 in the settings?

+1 Smile
Anyone using this on a Asustor NAS? I am thinking of picking one up (Asustor NAS) but Rdio functionality is a necessary for me.
Great plugin! Works good for me. Have a question. I have some artists in my favorites in the iphone rdio app. Where do I see them in the addon? I see my playlists, but not the artists that ive set as favorites on my iphone. Thanks.
Still enjoying this add-on quite a bit. I noticed today that when playing a playlist there's no option to play it on random. It would be fantastic if this feature was added in.
(2015-02-08, 19:38)Hormesis Wrote: I tried this second fix and it works great on OpenElec. If it's not too much trouble, might as well add it.[/b]

(2015-01-19, 05:59)ampedandwired Wrote: There's another potential...and extract it into <kodi_home>/addons/plugin.audio.rdio/lib. If you try this let me know if it works.

In OE5 the there is no /addons/plugin.audio.rdio/lib

There is a ~/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.rdio/resouces/lib

Should I create a /lib or use the /resouces/ib ?

Thanks for your help.
[Update]

Issue resolved by changing Rdio password..
To make Rdio work, I copied the contents of "pyutil-2.0.0" into "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.rdio/resources/lib" using filezilla. Thanks for the help!
2 questions regarding the addon:
1. How do I play stations? I couldn't find how to play my stations
Here's a screenshot of the addon main screen:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&...mQwY2FfSXM
2. Is it possible to mix rdio songs into music library playlist (like in party mode)?

I confirm that adding the pyutils-2.0.0/pyutil to addons/plugin.audio.rdio/resources/lib/ works, well at least it logged in, I haven't tried more yet Smile
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rdio Music Addon2