[RELEASE] Rdio Music Addon

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
murrs Offline
Currently getting 'script failed to load' message on Kodi 5.0.5 , cuboxi 4i
tried reinstalling, got the APi key everything looks fine...

Any suggestions?
find quote
hasselhof Offline
Donor
(2015-01-19 05:59)ampedandwired Wrote:  
(2015-01-19 02:57)vijayk416 Wrote:  It seems the fix didn't work. My system automatically rolled to 1.14.1 and it has stopped working - I get an error when trying to launch the addon. I noticed that the files that irsy mentioned are no longer in the folder structure. If I was going to try and replicate the same fix with this version, which files should I modify/delete?

The oauth2 module is now loaded from "<kodi_home>/addons/script.module.oauth2". You'll find "_version.py" file in there under "lib/oauth2".

There's another potential fix though that I wouldn't mind someone using OpenELEC trying out, because if it works I might be able to roll it into the plugin to fix the issue permanently. Download the pyutil package and extract it into <kodi_home>/addons/plugin.audio.rdio/lib. If you try this let me know if it works.

I'll try and get OpenELEC running in a VM in the meantime so I can try some stuff myself.

I can also confirm this works perfectly on OpenElec V 5.0.8, Kodi V14.2, Rdio V 1.14.1 . Would be great if this could be rolled into the plugin. Thanks ampedandwired, three happy uses here once again Wink
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-28 14:12 by hasselhof.)
find quote
sjobbels Offline
Since the half of June I'm getting an error: Check your API credentials in plugin settings.
It worked before. API pass etc is correct. Has it something to do with the new OAuth2.0. I'm using the OAuth1.0a. On the mashery dashboard you can see that it worked before: [Image: ST0cIJ6.png]

What could be the issue?

Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

[Image: all-thin-banner@2x.jpg]

(This post was last modified: Yesterday 14:01 by sjobbels.)
find quote
52345rtwret345 Offline
I can also confirm that I'm getting the same error, I rechecked the settings.xml and the codes are correct. Also, I have reinstalled the addon and it still does not work.

Rdio worked perfectly fine until two days ago. I can still access my account through the web interface, just not through Kodi.

My addon and Openelec system are fully up-to-date.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 21:24 by 52345rtwret345.)
find quote
misn Offline
can i make a requst.

possible for tital and UFC
find quote
Earthairfire Offline
Same issue here. I'm using AppleTV and am getting script failed errors. I;ve triple checked all my details which were working fine for 2 years up until a couple of days ago. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Tim
find quote
sjobbels Offline
I found a message on twitter:

This is the reason:

http://blog.rdio.com/developers/2015/06/...aunch.html
find quote