Downloading subtitles or weather info doesn't work
Hi,

Somehow the downloading of subtitles stopped working for me. I also found out adding a location to the weather doesn't work (can't find the location). Here is the xmbc.log: http://pastebin.com/0jMFZhs2

"IOError: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond"

For the subtitles I use opensubtitles.org, it finds the preferred subtitle, but somehow it can't be downloaded. Does anybody has an idea what causes this?

It's a complete new install of XMBC and it used to work before. Also I'm not using any proxy and internet is working as expected. I don't know what I should check for the network settings, didn't change anything lately.
Weather Plus: Version - 3.0.1' is no longer supported.

Delete this and download "Weather Underground"
(2012-06-11, 18:21)PatK Wrote: Weather Plus: Version - 3.0.1' is no longer supported.

Delete this and download "Weather Underground"
Weather Underground is installed, but it can't find any location. Somehow I think it has to do with the network settings, where to check this?

EDIT:
I "solved" it by installing a clean Windows 7. Checked all network settings before, but didn't find the cause of the problem Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloading subtitles or weather info doesn't work0