Night 2 (for Eden)
I don't think so, I didn't tried. You might be able to do it be reading here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126502

I think you only need to change the addon.xml and put xbmc.gui=4.0.0.
Hi.

Seems apparently not working (OpenElec build)... I hope the Skin developer returns Smile

//timo
Hi,

Just installed Eden RC3 on W7
installed the repo from zip file. All 3 skins are reported BROKEN
Tried to installed the skin directly from zip and got this error: Dependencies not met

I also tried on RC2 with the same result.
Indeed, the three skin from the repo are not compatible with Frodo yet. I'm still using Eden, so until I switch to Frodo, I won't have time to do it.

Actually, it's more : "since I don't have time to update Simplicity, I'm not using to Frodo". Smile
yes, sorry for my post, for some reasons, I believed Eden was the upcoming version.
Then I will not use Frodo until night is ready.
custom home screen menus/sub-menus is vital to me.
(2013-01-23, 11:04)hatbrox Wrote: yes, sorry for my post, for some reasons, I believed Eden was the upcoming version.

Yea this is the best skin ever. I will not update to Frodo if night isn't working. Any ETA on how long it may take? Nice job otherwise man :-D
(2013-01-30, 11:48)Vibes Wrote:
(2013-01-23, 11:04)hatbrox Wrote: yes, sorry for my post, for some reasons, I believed Eden was the upcoming version.

Yea this is the best skin ever. I will not update to Frodo if night isn't working. Any ETA on how long it may take? Nice job otherwise man :-D

I've barely updated Night to Eden. mcborzu made Night.

As for a version for Frodo, don't count on it. I have absolutely no time in 2013.... so maybe in 2014? Smile
Balinus, we could make it a joint effort - similar to what I did to Neon
Well, feel free to update Night. I really don't have a minute to do it! I've put the source code (with the unpacked media folder) here:

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-repo-balin...loads/list

As far as I can remember, you only need t update the code related to "ListItem.Art(*)" for the views and update the xbmc.gui inside addon.xml.

Enjoy! Smile
It would be great if you could update it Kibje. I've been taking a look but it is a bit beyond me at the moment. I, like others, have not upgraded to Frodo yet simply because I want to keep using Night.

Hope someone can make a Frodo version
i also would love to have the night skin for frodo since updating i'm really missing it

Think i may just go back to eden as no other skin ticks the same box's for me as this one does

Would love to know how to start converting it using the source code but haven't got a clue Sad
(2013-07-28, 21:54)fanni Wrote: i also would love to have the night skin for frodo since updating i'm really missing it

Think i may just go back to eden as no other skin ticks the same box's for me as this one does

Would love to know how to start converting it using the source code but haven't got a clue Sad

Look here : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126502

Not user friendly, but you can slowly make your way with that thread and by asking relevant question here or in the skin development sub-forum.
(2013-07-28, 21:54)fanni Wrote: i also would love to have the night skin for frodo since updating i'm really missing it

Look here : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126502

Not user friendly, but you can slowly make your way with that thread and by asking relevant question here or in the skin development sub-forum.
Hi folks,

Looking for some quick help on getting the Play Disc menu item on my home screen to display a custom background. It seems to not be an option in the Skin Settings. I'm happy to pop something into the GUI config file, but don't know the syntax for adding this background in Night.

Anyone have the code to make this happen?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night 2 (for Eden)0