Latest release is from today Big Grin

No log no help.
How to submit a log file: XBMC-Wiki

Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository
find quote
wjarka Offline
(2014-12-10 15:02)Xycl Wrote:  
(2014-12-08 22:35)wjarka Wrote:  ... I think it would be awesome if there was another category called "Unknown date"?
Possible with latest release.

(2014-12-08 22:35)wjarka Wrote:  Also, do you think it would be possible to browse photos by year, then month and then day?
Already possible

(2014-12-08 22:35)wjarka Wrote:  And to see thumbnails instead of a list of photos? Smile It may depend on the skin, but I am basically throwing ideas.
You can change the view type. Possible types depend on used skin.

Thank you! Smile

Not sure if I should tell you or skin authors about it (not sure how Add-Ons really work), but it would be awesome if I could decide that the default view type for Pictures is "blank". Now, I need to change it for each folder. Not complaining, just throwing ideas Smile.

(2014-12-10 17:24)Xycl Wrote:  Latest release is from today Big Grin

Ahhh, that explains a lot. Can't see the update in XBMC yet, but I will check it whenever it shows.

I also have some other ideas on how this plugin could be even better (don't get me wrong, it's already awesome :>):
- Adding folders / dates to Collections (now you can only choose individual photos)
- Browsing collections as any other folder (now it seems to automatically launch a slideshow)

Maybe those two are by design and were basically designed to do something else. My scenario would be like I am back from vacation and would like to have a Collection like "Mexico Cruise" and add there all dates from June 1st to June 14th. I could probably do it with Filter Wizard, though? (however, the above may be an alternative way to do it?)

Thanks again for the information and looking forward to seeing the upgrade in my XBMC.
find quote
wjarka Offline
Got the upgrade. Installed it first through Superrepo. Added your repo and it's there. Works great! ;-)
find quote
Xycl Offline
Fan
(2014-12-10 20:42)wjarka Wrote:  Not sure if I should tell you or skin authors about it (not sure how Add-Ons really work), but it would be awesome if I could decide that the default view type for Pictures is "blank". Now, I need to change it for each folder. Not complaining, just throwing ideas Smile.

Makes sense. I'll add a setting to automatically set the view type to thumbnails (in the next few weeks, not tomorrow!).

(2014-12-10 20:42)wjarka Wrote:  I also have some other ideas on how this plugin could be even better (don't get me wrong, it's already awesome :>):
- Adding folders / dates to Collections (now you can only choose individual photos)
- Browsing collections as any other folder (now it seems to automatically launch a slideshow)

- Please try the context menu. Quiet often there is already a menu "Add to collection". Only adding folders to a collection is missing.
- You can browse your collection with the context menu.

No log no help.
How to submit a log file: XBMC-Wiki

Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository
find quote
wjarka Offline
(2014-12-11 11:03)Xycl Wrote:  
(2014-12-10 20:42)wjarka Wrote:  Not sure if I should tell you or skin authors about it (not sure how Add-Ons really work), but it would be awesome if I could decide that the default view type for Pictures is "blank". Now, I need to change it for each folder. Not complaining, just throwing ideas Smile.

Makes sense. I'll add a setting to automatically set the view type to thumbnails (in the next few weeks, not tomorrow!).

Sounds great! Good to know it's on its way, thanks man! Smile

(2014-12-11 11:03)Xycl Wrote:  
(2014-12-10 20:42)wjarka Wrote:  I also have some other ideas on how this plugin could be even better (don't get me wrong, it's already awesome :>):

- Please try the context menu. Quiet often there is already a menu "Add to collection". Only adding folders to a collection is missing.
- You can browse your collection with the context menu.

Ahh, thanks for information. I didn't notice that. Only tried folders and files, so I assumed it's only available for files Wink.

Will check browsing collections tomorrow, thanks for a hint.
find quote