• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
twiseva Offline
(2016-06-10 03:13)twiseva Wrote:  
(2016-06-06 15:01)peppe_sr Wrote:  
(2016-06-06 12:03)Xycl Wrote:  Please try version 13.3.8

it worked at first attempt
thanks
Peppe

So it seems that this same error has appeared for ma after updating to 13.3.8. See http://pastebin.com/raw/SHXqw4ZL. Looks basically the same. Prior to 13.3.8 all was well, afterwards get an error popup and this in the logs.

Did a quick hack that worked for me in default.py as follows. Excuse my hack as I have never programmed in Python.

95 # Altered change to remove the '&reload' and EVERYTHING after it
96 self.parm= self.parm.split('&reload=')[0]
find quote
Xycl Offline
Fan
To only remove &reload=xxx till next ampersand please use version 13.3.9

No log no help.
How to submit a log file: XBMC-Wiki

Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository
find quote
twiseva Offline
(2016-06-10 15:29)Xycl Wrote:  To only remove &reload=xxx till next ampersand please use version 13.3.9

Works great -- thanks @Xycl.
find quote
stuka Offline
Hey,
Before explaining why I came here, let me say that I'm a beginner with Kodi, and Kodi Add-ons.
So I installed Kodi, then your (marvelous) add-on on my old PC, which was running Windows before, and now Mint 17.3.

When I try to scan the folder that contains all my pics (about 20.000), PyPicsDB scans it, but stops after a while. It finds precisely 5311 pictures.
I tried 2 times with different installs, and the problem remains the same. I don't know if I'm just dumb and didn't find an obvious way to fix it, or if a problem exists in my files.

Thanks for reading this, and thanks for you work !

EDIT : It appears that one of my .jpg has been corruted, excluded it and re-scanning, I'll update in the morning
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-01 22:56 by stuka.)
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Posting Freak
The easy way to understand your problem is through a debug log. Turn in on the settings, perform the scan and post the log on pastebin
Peppe
find quote
stuka Offline
Thanks,
I checked myself in the log a bit, and it appears that one folder I was trying to scan contained corrupted files.
I excluded it in the search path, and it worked properly
Thanks for reading me, problem is fixed !
find quote
varun432 Offline
Hi I am new here

Hey , how to add music playlist to my album
I can't seem to be able to do it... Can't find that option anywhere

Please help with this stupid question

Thanks in advance for reply
find quote
rubpa Offline
Hi!

I've been using MyPicsDB for years now and a problem has been bothering me for months. I tag my photos using the face tagging feature of Picasa for Windows (which is configured to write face tags to the photos itself). I've 4000 pics of person X but MyPicsDB shows only about 400. The number shown by MyPicsDB varies whenever I go to Browse by Tags -> Person. Never figured out why. I've tried resetting the whole db and the problem is back after few weeks.

Today,
- I added only 1 folder to MyPicsDB with about 1000 photos. It found 411 photos of person X. Closed Kodi.
- Opened Picasa, tagged a new person (about 25 photos). Closed Picasa.
- Opened Kodi, MyPicsDB, scan for new/changed photos.
- After the scanning, new person has 25 photos, person X is down to 6 photos (all of which have new person as well).

If it helps, Picasa writes XMP-mwg-rs tags for faces.

Kindly fix the problem.
find quote
rubpa Offline
Bug  RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
Hi Xycl!

It appears that more tags have a similar problem, not just the Person tag. I did an even more minimal test today. I added a single folder to MyPicsDB with 2 pictures. Both pics had the IPTC Caption/Description set to "Wow". I scanned them and I see 2 pics in the Browse by Tags -> Description -> Wow.

Then I edited one of the pictures and changed the caption to "Wowa". I scanned for new & changed pictures and MyPicsDB correctly shows 1 modified. Now Browse by Tags -> Description -> has only Wowa listed and Wow is missing.

However this does not happen always, sometimes both tags stayed - keep changing the caption from Wow to Wowa and back and the problem does happen soon enough. When it happens, I checked with a sqlite browser that the TagsInFiles.idTagContent has values which do not exist in TagContents table. It appears that instead of reusing the existing idTagType<->TagContent unique pair, a new record is added with a new idTagContent and the old pairs are deleted.

Is it a bug in the sqlite engine? I did my tests with v16.1 on Win7. I strongly believe it is the same problem on my main kodibuntu installation.
find quote