• 44(current)
Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
You have to change your port in addon asettings :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2016-10-14, 11:11)mikebzh44 Wrote: You have to change your port in addon asettings :

I did ! Thats my problem.
Could you check that the TCP port is ok in :

/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.image.mypicsdb/settings.xml

You should have :

Code:
<setting id="db_port" value="33333" />

If it's OK, you can edit MyPicsDB.py file and lines after line 63 :

BEFORE :

Code:
common.log('', "Used DB Backend = " + self.db_backend)

AFTER :

Code:
common.log('', "Used DB Backend = " + self.db_backend)
        common.log('', "DB Adress = " + self.db_address)
        common.log('', "DB Port = " + self.db_port)

CAUTION : Python take care of indentation

Then run Kodi and share you kodi.log on pastebin.

Ok, port in setting xml is okay.
I changed .py file and made log file.( Wrote DB Address not DB Adress ). Tell me if you need debug log file.

http://pastebin.com/dgRqsej5
You need to enable debug mode in Kodi then restart Kodi then share kodi.log Wink

(2016-10-14, 19:00)mikebzh44 Wrote: You need to enable debug mode in Kodi then restart Kodi then share kodi.log Wink

Thanks. Hope you find something relevant.

http://pastebin.com/ZpBvteBs
As you can see, DB port is OK when MyPicsDB init MySQL DB component :

Code:
20:03:56 T:18446744072903981360   DEBUG: [My Pictures Database] line    63 in MypicsDB.py function __init__ >> Used DB Backend = MySql
20:03:56 T:18446744072903981360   DEBUG: [My Pictures Database] line    64 in MypicsDB.py function __init__ >> DB Address = 192.168.1.254
20:03:56 T:18446744072903981360   DEBUG: [My Pictures Database] line    65 in MypicsDB.py function __init__ >> DB Port = 33333

So that mean MyPicsDB lost the DB port between init and connect phase.

You will have to wait for Xycl.

Sorry guys, but currently I haven't got a lot of spare time Sad

New version fixes the collection select on MySql and the port issue.
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix
hi i am working on win 10 with kodi 16.1 and rapier skin and seem to be getting a error from the picture database eveytime i load the skin up thanks for looking

http://pastebin.com/EQTVQqG4
Do you have declare a source and scan it ?

You can install SQLiteSpy and open C:\Users\BATTY\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database\MyPictures.db

Then submit the SQL code :

Code:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Files WHERE ImageDateTime IS NOT NULL

by pressing F9 :

What is the result ? 0 ? Null ? a number ?

All right, I'm at the end of my rope on this and can't figure a way out of the error messages I'm receiving. I've used this program successfully before, always with a central MySQL database. I performed a clean Jarvis install a few weeks back due to some memory leaks in other programs that wouldn't go away. That issue was fixed, but I'm now getting unsupported plugin messages every time I try to browse to a folder within my database. All the folders are listing correctly within the addon menu, my configuration correctly reflects the port and IP address for MySQL host, and I've created the Mypicsdb database within MySQL according to addon HELP procedure, and verified through SHOW databases; within MySQL that the database is present. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated, I've always loved this addon and don't feel my build would be complete without it!

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23610595/
To add to my post above, as I've been curious about this for awhile- is it possible to enable thumbnail previews for folders within MyPicsDB, and a default view type? Thumbnail previews make browsing a bit more enjoyable, and I'm not sure how to go about forcing a certain view type for this addon. This is a fantastic addon that really makes photo viewing on my home theater system every bit as fun as the movies and music, I'd love to get it up and running again. Great work!
Hi,
is there a way to show the recently added pictures,etc on the home screen menu of "Pictures" of Kodi like Movies/TV Shows? i am using kodi 17.
Hi and thanks for this very nice add-on!

I installed it on Kodi Krypton v17 RC1 and indexed my pictures. The add-on works, expect for the option to browse through my picture folders. When I choose this option, I can see my picture folders. However when I click on one of the folders, to view the pictures inside it, the add-on notifies my of an error and indicates to check the log.

I find the following error message in the kodi.log file (note that I replaced the username with a placeholder in the following output):

Code:
17:17:50.486 T:3004   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: too many values to unpack
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.image.mypicsdb\default.py", line 1868, in <module>
                                                m.show_folders()
                                              File "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.image.mypicsdb\default.py", line 525, in show_folders
                                                for path, filename in picsfromfolder:
                                            ValueError: too many values to unpack
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I don't know what the problem is.
Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!
(2017-01-23, 18:34)SunBeech Wrote: Hi and thanks for this very nice add-on!

I installed it on Kodi Krypton v17 RC1 and indexed my pictures. The add-on works, expect for the option to browse through my picture folders. When I choose this option, I can see my picture folders. However when I click on one of the folders, to view the pictures inside it, the add-on notifies my of an error and indicates to check the log.

I find the following error message in the kodi.log file (note that I replaced the username with a placeholder in the following output):

Code:
17:17:50.486 T:3004   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: too many values to unpack
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.image.mypicsdb\default.py", line 1868, in <module>
                                                m.show_folders()
                                              File "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.image.mypicsdb\default.py", line 525, in show_folders
                                                for path, filename in picsfromfolder:
                                            ValueError: too many values to unpack
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I don't know what the problem is.
Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

This error is the exact same one I'm getting with my installation (which previously worked fine with Aeon MQ7). I'm still running Jarvis, but the message in my logs looks the same. Are you also getting an "unsupported addon" notification in your logs too? Wish I could figure this out- this is the only game in town for filtered access to my photo library Sad
My Gear
Custom Server: Silverstone GD08, Intel Core i5-4690s, Hauppauge Colossus 12tb Lenovo SA120 JBOD, Win 10, Kodi 16.0, Aeon MQ7
Panasonic Viera TC-P65VT50
Onkyo TX-NR5009
OPPO BDP-93
Middle Atlantic ERK-4025
Emotiva XPA-3
Aperion Verus Grand 5.1
Seaton Submersive HP
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1