cant seem to compile since june 1st any new build deps?
hey ive been building from git/svn for years now but all this month it always crashes around xbmc/utils/* am i missing a build dep i have tinyxml

heres a snippit from terminal

CC xbmc/utils/fastmemcpy.o
CC xbmc/utils/fstrcmp.o
CC xbmc/utils/fastmemcpy-arm.o
AR xbmc/utils/utils.a
root@linux-htpc:/

see it just is chuggin' along then drops out to command prompt. kinda confused, no error or anything
bump.

am i the only one having this issue. i feel dumb compiling nightlies has become such a regular thing i havent had to read any how tos for a long time has the process changed?
Just check the readme on github for build deps. They are all listed there.
yeah i know, i'm still having issues. think it has something to do with airplay/airtunes (even though i dont use em) gonna try disabling then recompiling
libshairport was bumped. (airtunes). But you should get a compile error in that case which exactly points you to shairport... Maybe a make clean helps here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ok if i dsable airtunes it compiles? so what do i need to do to enable airtunes and compile i dont know what you mean by bumped? do i need to get a new version of libshairport or whatever its called

ps. i always do a a make clean make distclean and git clean -xfd

so why does it only work if i set --disable-airtunes as one of the options for ./configure
you need to make/install the included libshairport in lib/libshairport.
oh like how you make install libnfs, why is it like this all of a sudden, should i be building all teh libs in here? why are some build by default and some not

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cant seem to compile since june 1st any new build deps?0