Changing Season Thumbnails?
Just wondering how to change the season thumbnails of a show to those similar to the ones in the following post? (In the Big Bang screenie)

LINK HERE

For some reason when I use showcase and logo for the actual TV Show screen proper the season folders default to the DVD cover rather than the ones in the above image and it cuts half of them off and looks pretty tacky. I've tried swapping the thumbnail over in the video settings tab however can't seem to find a suitable alternative unless I am missing something.

Cheers.
You've tried with artwork downloader?
To be honest I don't really know how it works and I didn't want to junk up all my season folders with heaps of pictures or somehow over ride the art that I have currently as I like it I just want to be able to fix the season thumbnail. I'll have a look at it this afternoon but how does it work?
(2012-06-15, 02:10)grnt Wrote: To be honest I don't really know how it works and I didn't want to junk up all my season folders with heaps of pictures or somehow over ride the art that I have currently as I like it I just want to be able to fix the season thumbnail. I'll have a look at it this afternoon but how does it work?

just use artwork downloader (located in programs).
you can set in add-on settings which pictures it should download.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I used to have an option when pressing "i" on a TV show to "Get Artwork". This would let me manually select the pictures I wanted. When I updated Aeon MQ3 it disappeared and I haven't figured out how to get it back.
(2012-06-19, 19:22)hdemel Wrote: I used to have an option when pressing "i" on a TV show to "Get Artwork". This would let me manually select the pictures I wanted. When I updated Aeon MQ3 it disappeared and I haven't figured out how to get it back.

wrong thread. this is for nox only.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Season Thumbnails?0