HD Movies 720p, decrease
Hi,

What a brilliant skin this is, my favorite of all. I've been using it for a long time.

There's something i haven't been able to fix, and after failing researching for a solution, I'm hoping the wise people in here might have an answer.

I have some films that are almost HD, they have 700 horizontal pixels or so, they look HD but they don't show in the HD Movies main screen menu since they don't reach the 720 horizontal pixels. I've been reading some of the xml files in the Night Skin folder, but haven't found a way to change it. I figure there must a place where it says something like "show 720 or more" and I'll be able to change it to 700 or so.

Probably this is too easy for some of you, I truly hope so.

Thanks in advance,
Will
Look into the HDMovies.xsp under "Playlists" folder. And change the rule inside. As of now, the threshold seems to be >700. So if you have 700 lines exactly, put the number to 699.

You might be interested in Night "2", if you are using Eden. See my sig for details.
Thank you SO much. I'll check it out asap.
I haven't update to Eden because i really like Night Skin and I wasn't sure it wil work. Now I will.

I will check that other skin of yours too.
If you find bugs in Night Eden version, I'll correct them Smile
My older Night skin seems to work perfectly with Eden.

Trying the new one, at first I don't find any difference, but that's not possible, weird. It's something I'm doing for sure, right?

How can I keep my old Night settings in the new one? I tried to unrar over the old folder replacing the files, but then xbmc wasn't working.
Just in case, old Night is 1.5.0 and the new one is 2.0.1.

I have to say, I updated to Eden and the new one, and everything looks and feels the same in my XBMC. That's so weird.
Well, most of the skin is similar. I've just modified support for Artwork Downloader (which replaces Logo Downloader) and corrected about 8 to 10 minor bugs. So you shouldn't see much difference!

To keep your settings, I don't know where they are stored.... so you'll probably be forced to re-do your configuration....
Not having many bugs to fix is for sure a proof of a good job.

Oops, that is too much. It's gonna take too much time to leave it as the 1.5 version is doing a re-do of the configuration. That's too bad Sad

Thanks, Balinus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Movies 720p, decrease0