Odd issue with music artist information
I am having a weird issue with a few of my artists not being able to scrape info for in xbmc, i dont really understand it. Rage against the machine, and florence and the machine (or florence + the machine is how xbmc detects it), anyway these are well known bands does anyone have any idea why it wont scrape info? I hit reload and nothing happens, and whats more frustrating is xbmc wont let me manually do anything.

I have a few lesser known artists as well with no info, but they do appear on last.fm....

Majority of my music has info scrapped so im just perplexed whats going on with a few artists and how do i fix this?

All my music is flac.

Tried with last.fm and unversal scrapper.
Looks like similar problems here.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=73744&page=2

The music section of xbmc is so frustrating, i cant manually do anything. Artists are on last.fm webpage, but some are not being added in xbmc. Furthermore i cant manually even change or search the artist in xbmc.
Works fine for me with the Universal Scraper.
How comes the music section is so frustrating if the majority of your music gets scrapppppped?

I can tell you that what is so frustrating is to read such low level of reports, bumped topics without a debug logs.
I can only confirm that the scraping results are patchy at best. "Bod Dylan" is only one example of an artist that did not get scraped using the "Universal scraper" as the default scraper. What if I would like classical music scraped, or jazz?
Hehh, I couldn't find any artist named as "Bod Dylan", but "Bob Dylan" gets scraped perfectly if that's the artist you meant.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Odd issue with music artist information0