[MOD] ReAlaska (Dark) : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)
(2012-06-18, 23:35)BuhSnarf Wrote: This skin is amazing! What a fantastic job!

One question, I use the deck view for my TV shows which I loved from Alaska.

Is it possible that we can have an inidicator of what has unwatched episodes in the list by having a little identifier by them to make them easy to see in the list? Could be just prefixing the name with a star or a little red blob by the title or similar?

No, it's this view...

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2508/deckview.png

as you can see there are 1 ep unwatched but no indicator.

the indicator seems to also not work when you look at the episode but resumable indicator does.

Also no clear art as below.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5825/noclearart.png
I'm missing the progress bar on pausing/skipping video.
(2012-06-22, 04:18)MrLobster Wrote: I'm missing the progress bar on pausing/skipping video.

I believe you have to turn it on in the skin settings. I can't remember exactly where it is right now but you shouldn't have too much trouble finding it.
(2012-06-22, 04:18)MrLobster Wrote: I'm missing the progress bar on pausing/skipping video.

I think its skin settings and enable osd
(2012-06-21, 22:33)BuhSnarf Wrote:

One question, I use the deck view for my TV shows which I loved from Alaska.

Is it possible that we can have an inidicator of what has unwatched episodes in the list by having a little identifier by them to make them easy to see in the list? Could be just prefixing the name with a star or a little red blob by the title or similar?

No, it's this view...

the indicator seems to also not work when you look at the episode but resumable indicator does.

It used to happen the same to me. Now with the big reFocus realaska theme I am getting all cleararts. It must be some kind of setting or something. These mods are great.
Wel i've got clearart on pause working in this skin. But my cover is not complete. 3/4 i see on my tv, but the other part is out of the screen. OSD is on the right place.

I've enabled treu fullscreen and also disabled this function but no diffrences.
How can i edit the home menu in this version? In the 0.9.5 version i had a custom homemenu.xml. But his one is not working in this version
I don't see any fanart on the home screen after a reinstall of xbmc. What could this be?
Im loving these mods however, I'm not getting studio logos on slide view. I tried editing some files but dont really know what I'm doing.

Any suggestions?
(2012-06-20, 18:06)bandelguy Wrote: Include Artist logos, please !!

Refocus BIG Mod is what your looking for (wich now has the color shemes of ReAlska white/dark included)

(2012-06-20, 21:37)wolfbiker Wrote: really like the colour choices but find the font selections lack the refinement that was found in refocus. i don't think the text on the homescreen is easy enough to read for instance (and it's not centered in the selection box when you hover over it), and the plot description text seems almost too small or too crammed together. you're on the right track though and i will be using this skin now as it seems jeroen has abandoned refocus.

I Disagree Wink Go for Refocus BIG Mod, orginal fonts are included. Good call on the hover not being centered, never noticed until now.

(2012-06-21, 05:18)tarff Wrote: I'm loving the video osd with plot info and stuff. If I wanted to add it to my other modded refocus which file would I edit?

Great mod!

DialogFullScreenInfo.xml, DialogSeekBar.xml and VideoFullScreen.xml (if i'm not mistaken)

(2012-06-21, 17:33)Hidd3nFury Wrote: Are there any alternative home screens?

Not yet, working on some mockups right now (don't excpect a new homescreen anytime soon tough)

(2012-06-22, 13:26)Myrddraal Wrote:
(2012-06-21, 22:33)BuhSnarf Wrote:

Thanks Angel

(2012-06-18, 23:35)BuhSnarf Wrote: One question, I use the deck view for my TV shows which I loved from Alaska.

No, it's this view...

It used to happen the same to me. Now with the big reFocus realaska theme I am getting all cleararts. It must be some kind of setting or something. These mods are great.

Yes, apparently, Refocus Big seems to have a lot less random missing cleart and/or unwatched flags issues, so go for it : Just know that my fontset is not yet implemented in Refocus Big. But this issues are really weird, i really don't know what's causing this

(2012-06-26, 17:11)tarff Wrote: Im loving these mods however, I'm not getting studio logos on slide view. I tried editing some files but dont really know what I'm doing.

Any suggestions?

Same answer as above.
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Hey Sabish, really looking forward to you calabiration, I think your font set, your colour scheme and your design is excellent and this skin skin mod is almost perfect for all I want from a skin.

I hope the reloaded version has all your options available as I sincerely do think that this is THE best mod of a refocus skin so far and I'd hate for it to be changed to much.

Your eye for beautiful font, colour and design is great and Im looking forward to your next update.

Thanks for all the hard work.
Pat~
(2012-06-26, 23:14)Sabish Wrote:
(2012-06-26, 17:11)tarff Wrote: Im loving these mods however, I'm not getting studio logos on slide view. I tried editing some files but dont really know what I'm doing.

Any suggestions?

Same answer as above.

Any chance you could tell me what to edit? I had a look at the files and they look pretty much the same as reFocus big. However, I'm getting the studio and network logos on that skin just not this one.

Thanks for your help.
(2012-06-27, 00:39)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey Sabish, really looking forward to you calabiration, I think your font set, your colour scheme and your design is excellent and this skin skin mod is almost perfect for all I want from a skin.

I hope the reloaded version has all your options available as I sincerely do think that this is THE best mod of a refocus skin so far and I'd hate for it to be changed to much.

Your eye for beautiful font, colour and design is great and Im looking forward to your next update.

Pat~

Hey Pat,

As usual, thanks for the kind words Wink

Don't worry, the reworked/lighter fonts that are included in my reAlaska mods will always be there as long as i'm involved : that's pretty much the reason why i started the mod in the first place (and the fact that i just love white skins =)
As i said before, the skin suits my needs just fine the way it is : all it needs is a couple of bug fixes (overlays not showing up, etc.) and, in my opinion, a new homescreen with a tad more eyecandy....at least as an alternative to the current one.
reFocus has to stay a light skin, with just the right amount of views ..pretty much just as it is now Wink
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2012-06-27, 08:34)Sabish Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 00:39)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey Sabish, really looking forward to you calabiration, I think your font set, your colour scheme and your design is excellent and this skin skin mod is almost perfect for all I want from a skin.

Pat~

Hey Pat,

As usual, thanks for the kind words Wink

Don't worry, the reworked/lighter fonts that are included in my reAlaska mods will always be there as long as i'm involved : that's pretty much the reason why i started the mod in the first place (and the fact that i just love white skins =)
As i said before, the skin suits my needs just fine the way it is : all it needs is a couple of bug fixes (overlays not showing up, etc.) and, in my opinion, a new homescreen with a tad more eyecandy....at least as an alternative to the current one.
reFocus has to stay a light skin, with just the right amount of views ..pretty much just as it is now Wink

Couldn't agree more!
It's so good to hear you say that, as for me too, your mod suits my needs just fine the way it is too, Bug fixes aside its nigh on perfect for me. An alternitive home screen is always a plus, but either way what you have done is turned a great skin, into an incredible skin and I'm very grateful as it has increased my enjoyment and style (wow faster to visitors) of my media centre massively.

The dark version is my favourite though, my screen is pretty big and very bight and it literally burns my skin off when a pure white screen is on in our pitch black room Smile

Just wanted to ensure that you know I for 1 appreciate your work and it has really made a different to my home cinema as I was never 100% satisfied ... Until now Smile

I'll let you get back to it...
I still have a big pic to post for you too, when pressing pause, the poster of the movie jumps outside the left hand section of the status bar to the middle of the screen.. It's fixed by reselecting the skin in appearance so it's not a show stopper but I'll post an image I case you can easily fix it. It's a weird bug as it just appears randomly for no a
Parent reason? But as I said, the good far out weighs the bad and it's not big deal for me to just reload this gorgeous mod and let it fix it's self Smile

Now I must go as...
I just bought a new Nitro RC Car for £600 (as my hyper st is off the road after an accident) and it's begging me to fill it up, take it out and tear up the streets, 50mph+ 1/8th scale jumper and basher and effin gorgeous Smile

Thanks again,
Pat~

Is there anyway I can change the capitalization of descriptions of movies and TV shows? Right now there are no capital letters which is annoying to the eye.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ReAlaska (Dark) : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)5