iMon remote control broken after june 1st?
sorry guys but i can't find the fix... it's still not working for me
(2012-07-15, 10:51)muppet1986 Wrote: sorry guys but i can't find the fix... it's still not working for me

in the system menu, go to the tab input devices and ONLY enable 'remote control sends keyboard presses'. after a few seconds your remote control will work again.

btw, i deleted the whole xbmc program folder (not the userdate folder) and made a reinstall of the current xbmc nightly (13.07.12). after the installation i had to use my keyboard to go trough the menus to get my remote working again
(2012-06-26, 07:22)skeeter007 Wrote: I believe I'm experiencing something similar. I lost the iMon remote some time ago, but I do still have the iMon LCD /receiver on my HTPC case. On all the builds after June 1st, Windows periodically (every 5 seconds or so) plays an alert like I have plugged in a USB device, and when I check in device manager one of my HID devices shows up with an exclamation point.

i have this exact same problem but there is no fix for it jet..
guys please help
i use eventghost with imon plugin and xbmc-on-imon , no problems no lost devices. everything works and is easy to use.
(2012-07-15, 17:16)Nimo Wrote: i use eventghost with imon plugin and xbmc-on-imon , no problems no lost devices. everything works and is easy to use.

can you help me for set it up whit eventghost?
yes, why not. it´s easy. Wink
Tel me how... Or do you gave teamvieuwer?
at first you install soundgraph imon software and disable the automatic detection so just time and date is shown.
then you need eventghost and add 2 plugins (soundgraph imon hid and xbmc (i use the standard xbmc but you can chose between 3)) and configure your preferred control settings.
at last you need (if you don´t have an imon inside) xbmc on imon . thats all i think.

edit: latest xbmc on imon
sorry nimo i dont get it what you trying to tell me...

maybe you can help me trough teamviewer
still nothing?
I hate to drag up this old thing, but after upgrading from 12.0 to 12.1, suddenly a lot of buttons on my remote aren't working. I'm using soundgraph imon with a harmony one (in windows media center remote-mode).

Anyone else having problems? Or is everything peachy, so it's just me?

Best regards,
Durniplot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMon remote control broken after june 1st?1