• 1(current)
[MOD] ReAlaska : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)
Rainbow 
Important notice : this mod is now fully integrated to reFocus BIG, wich is actively maintained by Paul Salem. reFocus BIG contains all the goodies of reAlaska light and dark themes, along with a lot of new features, bud fixes and more ! So if you like reAlaska, head over to reFocus BIG thread to get the full package. Enjoy !

- Sabish.

Refocus and Alaska have always been my 2 favorites skins : i like the elegance of Alaska & the simplicity and snapiness of Refocus.
So i decided to get the best of both worlds, by modding Refocus to give it an Alaska look and feel...

Here are a few tweaks i made for this mod :
- modified a couple of fonts : titles in lists, caps instead of regular in page headers, lighter text descriptions, etc.
- all flags (codecs, studios, rating stars, etc.) have been modified to suit the new white background (light grey + opacity)
- New OSD's (music, TV, movies) with white backgrounds + fanart and clearart
- New home screen background + fonts (i might change this)
- New font colors (light blue, dark grey, light grey everywhere)
- New blue unwatched overlays...

..and a couple of other little things...

Feedback welcome of course.

EDit : it's now officially called "ReAlaska" Wink
Download :

skin.realaska.0.9.6.git

Screenshots :

... More screenshots on page 2 !
Looks fantastic ! Good job Smile
They work well together. Nod
Very very nice indeed!
Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to develop it.
Good job...looking forward to some more creative ideas put in there to have an even more awesome skin mod...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Amazing! Not even installed yet, but this will be my new skin for sure! =D
skin.realaska maybe a funny idea? =D
Very nice. You might wanna look at the highlighted text in for example the context menu. You can hardly see what it says when selected due to the used color Smile

Edit:
Also missing some watched checkmarks and maybe a snapier skin mod name Smile
Maybe "reLaska" Rofl
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Wow, this looks sexy.

Just tried it, it is sexy. One minor issue, I can't see any clearart or posters in the info view, with or without the options enabled under skin options, and the files are definitely in the folders. banner.jpg, logo.png, etc.

I'm using the stable eden build, am I doing something wrong?
Très joli ce mod

w2w
Looks really nice but is it possible to change the color of the text for Weather (it's very difficult to read)

Thanks in advance
Really really beautiful!!!
my new default skin!
bravo for your work and thx for sharing it!!!
Their is a minor problem already discuss: the text overlay make stuff difficult to read...but apart that it's perfect!
Now I'm just waiting for a good skinner to add views for advance launcher ...Smile
cheers and thanks again!
Agree with everything posted already,
Minor issue with font colour and visability, a night time theme would be great (even the default blue I suppose) as I find the white blinds me on a 55" screen after watching a movie in pitch black at night Sad

Other than those very very minor niggles, this is gorgeous and I genuinely hope that it is continually developed..

Oh and +1 for ReAlaska too Smile

Awesome job!
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2012-06-16, 01:18)Martijn Wrote: Very nice. You might wanna look at the highlighted text in for example the context menu. You can hardly see what it says when selected due to the used color Smile

Edit:
Also missing some watched checkmarks and maybe a snapier skin mod name Smile
Maybe "reLaska" Rofl

Fixed : Highlighted text now has a nice blue background Wink

As for the unwatched checkmarks, it works for me in Windows7 (Eden Final), but not on my ATV2 (ios5, eden 11.0-3)...what's your setup ? I don't know why, maybe it is specific to Atv2 (checkmarks works fine with others skins) ... anayone having this issue ?

(2012-06-16, 01:32)Jimmeh Wrote: Wow, this looks sexy.

Just tried it, it is sexy. One minor issue, I can't see any clearart or posters in the info view, with or without the options enabled under skin options, and the files are definitely in the folders. banner.jpg, logo.png, etc.

I'm using the stable eden build, am I doing something wrong?

That's weird, it should work fine...do you have this issue with other skins ?

(2012-06-16, 03:06)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: Très joli ce mod

w2w

Merci Wink

(2012-06-16, 11:09)ady199 Wrote: Looks really nice but is it possible to change the color of the text for Weather (it's very difficult to read)

Thanks in advance

Fixed : white background added

---

I edited my first post to change the name to ReAlaska (sounds good Wink) and update the download link, but i couldn't save it with all screenshots (limited to 6 images). Any way to include them back ??
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Looks very nice... I will try it.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ReAlaska : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)7