• 15(current)
[RELEASE] Diffuse
(2013-10-03, 10:35)butchabay Wrote:
(2013-10-02, 05:00)japes Wrote: I have a question but first off I love the simple elegance of this skin. I just discovered it last week but have already put it on both my units. Now for the question. I was trying to remove the diffuse intro of Riddick off of the unit in my sons playroom but can't seem to figure it out. I replaced the fanart file in the skin folder and even deleted it completely and cleared the cache but it's still there. Is there a way to turn it off or remove it?

i like this solid blue intro shown in this post

THanks.

Also any plans for adding plots to the episode list?

Hi,
to remove the startup picture, you just need to edit startup.xml, delete the lines: 15-21

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
    <
posx>0</posx>
    <
posy>0</posy>
    <
width>1280</width>
    <
height>720</height>
    <
texture>startup.jpg</texture>
</
control

Thanks...I don't know how I missed that.  I will have plenty of time to have this ready for the unveiling tomorrow for our weekly family movie night.

(2013-10-03, 10:35)butchabay Wrote: About plot for episodes, i see if i'll get the time, for now you can press i for info and read the plot.

Greets

Great thanks...I know about hitting i for info but when we are looking for a specific episode it's nice to have the description handy to scroll.

In addition to adding the genre to the tri-panel view I have added the edit_library script to the info view of movies and I will eventually add it to TV Shows also. Is it ok if I post those here for anyone else's MOD wishes or to save you some time if you decide to integrate it. I probably should have asked before I posted the Genre Mod above but didn't think about it at the time.
No problem, just add it here or create a new MOD Thread ...
I'm having an issue with menu navigation. First off I have created some playlist submenu items for Kids Movies and Disney Cartoons and such. The problem is that when I navigate to the playlist from the home menu and then backspace out it doesn't go back to the menu it goes back to the video files menu. I've never experienced this before so I am sure there is a setting I need to adjust in the skin I just don't know where it is.

I know esc can take be back to the home screen but I just want to go back to the submenu.
(2013-10-10, 16:25)japes Wrote: I'm having an issue with menu navigation. First off I have created some playlist submenu items for Kids Movies and Disney Cartoons and such. The problem is that when I navigate to the playlist from the home menu and then backspace out it doesn't go back to the menu it goes back to the video files menu. I've never experienced this before so I am sure there is a setting I need to adjust in the skin I just don't know where it is.

I know esc can take be back to the home screen but I just want to go back to the submenu.

I'll take a look and post a fix for it this weekend ...
Any chance of a Gotham version?
Don't think so, very busy atm with the new skin i'm working.
See my signature
Totally understandable and the new skin is looking awesome as well Smile
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Diffuse15