Choice these Mini's and TV Tuner. Help and advice please.
Ok, posted before asking on this bUt I have compiled a list of mini pcs and I would lov if people could give me thier pick over the other. I want a out of the box win 7 pc, the most I am willing to do is MAYBE add memory and add TV tuner. Thse are what my research has found to be possibly compatible.

1. Asus EeeBox PC EB1021
2. Asus EB1501P
3. Asus eb1012p
4. Lenovo q180 (seems like best specs) plus i like the keypad remote
5. Acer RL-70
6. Acer L100

ALSO what TV card to put in these? Whats a good cheap TV card USB i guess, that I can bring OTA in on so I can record. Is it possible?

Thanks so much!!!
Seriously 45 people looked and noone knows a thing about any of these? I really would appriciate advice. Thanks
Bumping your own thread in less than 24 hours is bad form. You should be thankful that 45 or so people are interested enough, based on your "Help and advice please" plea in your title, to take the time to open and read your thread... instead of implying that these people are withholding information you presume they possess. There are lots of devices out there and it is not entirely improbable that in a pool as small as ~45 readers, none of them is familiar with the specific devices you've list.

Please be patient... the vast majority of the members here don't necessarily monitor these forums 24x7. I'm sure if anyone is personally familiar with any of these devices, they will post a reply in due course.
Not sure I like being scolded at my age, but On forums one seems to get used to it unfortunately! Maybe a private message to me may have been better "form" instead of publicly scolding me. But I am sure you had best intentions, and I will leave it at that!! and be patient and , .. thankful as you say..
I hardly think artraphael scolded you, perhaps you're a bit sensitive at "your age" Wink. I am one of the 45 people that took time to look at your post, but I haven't used any of these so did not post.
There are reviews all over for these nettops listed, each with their own pros and cons. I looked at the Lenovo and Revo, but ultimately decided that for a few quid more I could build a proper htpc (in my sig) and not have to deal with the various hardware limitations which some of the reviews seem to suggest.
As far as TV Tuners are concerned, I have looked at a few and the Win TV dongles seem to come out favourably as does the HP USB Hybrid TV Tuner http://tv-tuner-card-review.toptenreview...eview.html which I will be buying soon.
Hi, and thanks for the response.

I wonder a little about the dongles if they getoo hot as I have heard and the way they will look.
I have been looking at these two options and I wonder If anyone has any info about them:

HDHR3-US hd homerun dual
WinTv 1192 by Huappauge

I like the 1192 best but thee are questions about integration into xbmc and WMC.

The look better than a dongle and since they are little boxes would seem could handle it better without getting hot, etc??
Now that I have been guilted into replying...I know nothing of those suggestions nor anything about the Tuner cards working with them.
So far I vote the Acer RL-70, but I need to do some more testing with my E450 before I can comfortably recommend any of these to play live TV. Live TV is tough.

As far as tuners every USB one I have had I hate. Get a HDHomerun.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choice these Mini's and TV Tuner. Help and advice please.0