Aeon Nox and XBMC Frodo Nightly
Hi,

did anyone use Aeon Nox with Frodo Nighly Builds ? I switch to the nightly build because of the new AE. All what i need runs very good with the skin, only one things didn´t work i could not get in movie info screen to the actor. Comes this from the skin or from the nightly build ? Or did anyone have the same problem and a solution for this ?

Greets
Eisi
(2012-06-18, 22:54)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

did anyone use Aeon Nox with Frodo Nighly Builds ? I switch to the nightly build because of the new AE. All what i need runs very good with the skin, only one things didn´t work i could not get in movie info screen to the actor. Comes this from the skin or from the nightly build ? Or did anyone have the same problem and a solution for this ?

Greets
Eisi

yes I've the same issue. so I rolled back to eden.
Did either of you have the rotating background images display for any widgets selected? Background art appears for home menu settings except for TV Shows and Movies and movie playlists. If I press up to enter the widget then the fanart displays.

I used the May alpha release of Frodo on Win 7.

(2012-06-25, 07:16)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Did either of you have the rotating background images display for any widgets selected? Background art appears for home menu settings except for TV Shows and Movies and movie playlists. If I press up to enter the widget then the fanart displays.

I used the May alpha release of Frodo on Win 7.

These images don't work on Aeon Nox under Frodo at the moment because of the XBMC database changes for the new image caching scheme. This database overhaul also resulted in a different URL being returned by XBMC to the ancillary scripts (script.randomitems, script.randomandlastitems, etc.) that Aeon Nox uses for "Featured" content.

See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=68263&page=201

You're probably seeing a lot of "Unsupported protocol(image)" in your debug logs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox and XBMC Frodo Nightly0