DVD icon bigger
Hi ronie

could you check this thread out please if you get time and see what advice you could offer.
I'm not quite sure.

Link

Thanks

John.
sorry mate, i don't have the time nor the interest to handle support questions on third party forums.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-06-20, 18:42)ronie Wrote: sorry mate, i don't have the time nor the interest to handle support questions on third party forums.

No problems.
I've noticed that my local movies scanned into my library,
show the large dvd cover while browsing my list of local films & a large dvd cover while pressing the info button with the movie playing, this is good

It seems that when using video addons with the films not scanned into my library the dvd covers are displayed with big dvd cover when viewing the video addon list of movies, and smaller dvd cover while pressing the info button with the movie playing.

No big deal, thanks for replying Smile

(2012-06-20, 19:07)hasselhof Wrote: It seems that when using video addons with the films not scanned into my library the dvd covers are displayed with big dvd cover when viewing the video addon list of movies, and smaller dvd cover while pressing the info button with the movie playing.

it depends on whether the addon sets the content to movies or not.
if it does, the skin will display the dvd/bluray covers.
if it doesn't the skin doesn't know if your browsing movies, episodes or whatever kind of videos,
so it won't show those covers but just a regular thumbnail.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-06-20, 19:20)ronie Wrote:
(2012-06-20, 19:07)hasselhof Wrote: It seems that when using video addons with the films not scanned into my library the dvd covers are displayed with big dvd cover when viewing the video addon list of movies, and smaller dvd cover while pressing the info button with the movie playing.

it depends on whether the addon sets the content to movies or not.
if it does, the skin will display the dvd/bluray covers.
if it doesn't the skin doesn't know if your browsing movies, episodes or whatever kind of videos,
so it won't show those covers but just a regular thumbnail.

Thanks once again for your time, I understand more clearly now, and I've asked at the video addon forum to see if the content is set to movies, or if it can be Smile

Thanks

John.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD icon bigger0