Linux tvheadend backend and channel logos
Im running latest stable release of xbmc-pvr and tvheadend from the puls-eight repo. And some time ago i lost the channel logos in XBMC. I didnt lookinto it then because of time restraints but i checked yesterday if i had configured something wrong or something, but cant find anything about it except you can set XBMC to grab logos from a folder.

Should xbmc be able to grab the logos from the tvheadend server, through the plugin i guess?

-gob
yes! put your logos www adress in tvheadend web gui
(2012-06-20, 14:34)Jönke Wrote: yes! put your logos www adress in tvheadend web gui

yeah i have done that, but xbmc doesnt grab them for some reason.
-gob

reset your tv db in xbmc. it automatically load changed logos from the backend now iirc.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I have some that. Even deleted the database but they still dont load.
-gob

check xbmc's debug log. if there are any channel logos set, you'll see messages from curl trying to load them
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
(2012-06-22, 11:16)dushmaniac Wrote: check xbmc's debug log. if there are any channel logos set, you'll see messages from curl trying to load them

allright, ill check and get back.

-gob
-gob

I seem to have this issue also.

Build 93 of xbmc from pulse-eight.

xbmc.log

tvheadend is the backend compiled on May 24th 2012 Build: 2.99.21.g5c1c3.dirty

channel icons urls entered into tvheadend and the pvr database reset.

Edit

I updated tvheadend to the version in the repository 2.99.53.4502158 it still failed to import the icons. however 4 channels still had icons. i tried deleting the TV21.DB and restarting xbmc and the same 4 channels had logos the remaining did not.

The machine in the garage however loads them from the URL ok, is their a file i missed to reset the pvr db in xbmc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvheadend backend and channel logos0