Database won't read nfo + tbn files
My 400 movie files are located on a NAS. I had to change the NAS IP address so XMBC ("Eden" installed on a iMac) lost connection to it. In XBMC I have added the NAS again and now I have access to all my movies again. But none of the movies are shown with cover, info or fan art. All the movies are in MKV format and they all have a tbn, nfo and fan-art file (I spent a lot of time doing this). I have tried to update the database and a lot of things, but the database won't read the nfo+tbn+fan-art files from the NAS.

I am lost. What can I do to force XBMC to import the nfo+tbn+fanart files from the NAS to the database?

Did you try cleaning the library and then rebuilding the library (scanning the sources back in)?
Yes I have been cleaning the library and then "updating the library". I guess that's what you mean with rebuilding? That dosen't solve the problem Sad Not a single movie have cover anymore.
The path to the NAS has changed, hence your thumbs/fanart are no longer connected. Might be better of deleting and re-adding the source and re-scraping, should be pretty quick if you have it all in the folders.

In fact why not rename all your XBMC folders... to Old_XBMC (that would be 2 for a win system, one in programs, and one in roaming) then re-install from scratch... copy what is needed form the old install advancedsettings as needed (and let the system rebuild from scratch.
I have renamed /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/ and started XBMC again with a new add to the NAS. Then I scanned for new content on the NAS, but unfortunately still no thumbs for any of my movies. Btw. all movies are in the same folder (no sub folders).

It worked perfect with thumbs, info and fan art before the NAS got a new IP address.
At this point we need a debug log (wiki)
I truly appreciate your help.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3965

I hope this is what you are asking about.
btw. I have a Mac mini in the living room with the same set up and it also have the same problem now.
Anyone? Please suggest something for me to try .....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database won't read nfo + tbn files0