Allwinner A10: Android support

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d1dd1 Offline
Could anyone Download the latest 4.0 image from the Mele homepage ?

Please share, my download says 135 days left Sad
find quote
Snippo Offline
http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/06/18/m.../#comments

There are some links in the comments on that page.
find quote
d1dd1 Offline
Thanks!
find quote
Starstream Offline
Donor
Yeah that 1.3 patch works (click green button for download), AC3 and DTS audio are working now.

The release notes for Mele's Android 4 firmware are posted too, seems to imply that DVD and Blu-ray ISO images are supported, haven't tested that out but I'll give it a try.
(This post was last modified: 2012-07-02 21:25 by Starstream.)
find quote
Cocophone Offline
According to the Google translator it ISO images are supported.

Unfortunately, only in "folder" mode. I'm assuming that would mean that DVD menus are not supported.

I have a lot of concert music DVDs and I want to keep the DVD menu to use for playback.
find quote
Starstream Offline
Donor
Yeah just tried it out and your right it's just folder browsing of iso images nothing more.
find quote
Cocophone Offline
This would be perfect if it would support DVD menus.

Also, it's to bad that the bluray doesn't have a fall back for a basic DVD style menu.
find quote
minibeardeath Offline
@Ned Scott did you ever get the mini-x to connect to your computer? I have been trying and it doesn't seem to want to connect the device.
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Wiki Guy
(2012-07-07 05:06)minibeardeath Wrote:  @Ned Scott did you ever get the mini-x to connect to your computer? I have been trying and it doesn't seem to want to connect the device.

Connects great. It even mounts the internal memory as if it was a USB mass storage device. I just don't have a Windows partition on my MBP set up to attempt the upgrade right now.

Full disclosure: I work for WeTek. However, this is my personal account, and my words and opinion are my own.

You can make easy links to the Kodi Wiki Manual using double brackets around common Kodi words: [[debug log]] = debug log (wiki), [[Video library]] = Video library (wiki), [[SMB]] = SMB (wiki) , [[userdata]] = userdata (wiki), etc
find quote
Kweker Offline
(2012-07-02 21:23)Starstream Wrote:  Yeah that 1.3 patch works (click green button for download), AC3 and DTS audio are working now.

The release notes for Mele's Android 4 firmware are posted too, seems to imply that DVD and Blu-ray ISO images are supported, haven't tested that out but I'll give it a try.

Starstream can you confirm that all audio works? I've tried the android 4 firmware + the 1.3 patch and I have no audio for mkv files with AC3 or DTS tracks.
Also I'm wondering what people are using to play the files, i'm currently using mxplayer, but I have the same issues when using the default preinstalled player

Edit : Never mind : I've followed the instructions on http://lundman.net/wiki/index.php/MeLe_A2000 and I've copied libswa.so from audio patch 1.3 and 1.2 manually to /system/lib
The strange thing though was that /system/lib partition was full... I had to delete an unneeded file to create free space in /system/lib.

Now I can play 5.1 audio tracks as well, but probably they are outputted as 2.0, which is fine for me
(This post was last modified: 2012-07-19 20:01 by Kweker.)
find quote
Nu7s Offline
Fan
Has anyone succeeded in installing Clockworkmod on their Mele? I tried several aproaches, but they either fail or I end up with a recovery that's devided into 4 on my screen and on rebooting the box is dead and I have to reflash the original firmware.
find quote