Subtitles for Non English parts of movies only.
Hi all,
I have had a quick look and cannot find a thread so apologies if this is repeated elsewhere.

My query is can the Subtitle add on have an option to look for "non English parts ONLY" when searching for subs in an English spoken film, with a few foreign bits of dialogue? Some movies have burnt in subs but some don't Sad

At the moment it works fine but the subs are for the whole film,(the English and Non-English parts), obviously I only want the Non-English subs.

Is there a way to make want work? I can't be alone in this request/idea (obviously other language variations would be required around the world).

Cheers.

Flip
you need to get the subs that specifically just have the non english parts if they aren't burnt into the film. Sometimes referred to as forced subs, it's a separate sub track to one that has full English subs for the whole movie.
I am having this same issue. Except I am ripping the entire DVD (all files) via DVD Decrypter so I know I am getting all the subtitles.

When watching X-Men: First Class for example, either all was in subtitles (English parts of the movies) or none of it was (ie: where they are speaking German in the tavern)

Any thoughts? Sum Of All Fears is another good movie to use as an example

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles for Non English parts of movies only.0