• 7(current)
New Fork: Voice Control For XBMC Remote
Just wanted to thank everyone involved with the Voice Control fork. Installed it a while just to check it out but its extremely useful. I like all your goals Seymour, I have wanted #2 ever since I started using this apk and look forward to the rest.
Hey guys....

I would like to know if this works on an android tablet. When in the settings page under "home screen items" the show voice control option is ticked but when using the remote I don't see any option to use the voice control.

Any help is appreciated
Sometimes you need to select or deselect one of the other settings at the same time...
Thanx jblance.....

The option is displayed now.
Hi !
I'm not very good at these things, so be gentle. However, I tried to install the latest .apk file but every time I get an error message. Tried another program for mobile applications on the computer and it worked like a charm.
Why ? Wonder if its the phone thats to old. Xperia x8, android 2.1...

Hope somebody can help me ! I really want this to work Sad
what error message?

can you install the regular remote from the play store?

a bit hard to be much help without more information...

jb
Sry, see if a can deliver some more info.

I got a swedish mobile, but trying to translate the messange correct: "There was a problem when the package was analyzed"... I have downloaded the apk several times, and it comes constantly.
The regular remote can be installed without any problems =)

When I tried to install the apk yesterday, thru a program, a got a messange that seem to be more benefit. It said something like: "Error: Older Sdk"

The old (alpha) apk's from this thread works. But I'm very interested in these newer versions, the old one seem to have a lot of bugs.

PB
I think it's because you're using Android 2.1 and the code base is set to a minimum of 2.2
Sounds correct =( Then new phone it is!
Thx for the help anyways...

PB
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Fork: Voice Control For XBMC Remote2