XBMC + DISC/ISO
Hey guys my question is a bit different I think at least as I did not find a similar solution

1 -> I have set up my XBMC to autorun TMT uMCE file when I click either ISO or put a blu ray disc in the tray
This part is being done successfully using either ISO or disc my issues are:

1) When I click XBMC minimizes and Command Promt opens as I have put information in BAT files, is there a way to fix this, I would prefer if nothing shows and TMT direclty would open

2) Can I control TMT using Contellation Remote somehow? I am using iPad for complete functionality I wish to control TMT using that same remote, if that is not possible then any alternate using the iPad

3) As I am using it in the theatre I don't possess a mouse or keyboard so after I open TMT 5 by clicking play disc I am unable to close it, and I have to go manually to the control center to close it or use teamviewer to close it this is quite a pain

4) After I click PLAY DISC or ISO the movie does not automatically play it stops at the main screen of uMCE TMT and waits for input that is quite a cubersome option, is there a way I can directly play the movie on click, and not go to that screen

5) Is there a way after I click stop TMT closes and I am returned to my main page of XBMC

Please note the little functionality I am getting as a remote is using MCE remote on CRESTON using IR, that is extremely unreliable and clunky and I have to switch back and forth a lot is there a possibility to solve my problems.
You might want to check out this thread for info- Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
I have checked it out and read this from there. And did as much as I could there are more than 60 pages if anyone knows can they please tell me here or link page to me?
You can try these codes (you need to replace login name and drives in RED)-

Playercorefactory.xml:
<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
<player name="Disc_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->
<rule filename=".*iso.*" player="ISO_Player"/>

<rule name="Blu-Ray" filename="E:\\.*" filetypes="bdmv" player="Disc_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

PlayDisc.bat:
@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" E:

PlayISO.bat:
@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" K:

Make sure that TMT5 is configured as shown below......

To get back to XBMC, click STOP and BACK buttons on MCE remote....
Do I have to use the MCE reomte, is there a way I can control it through the CONTELLATIOn remote?

Secondly I have the XBMC on Always onTop mode will that create any problem?
(2012-06-26, 10:41)khizaraq Wrote: Do I have to use the MCE reomte, is there a way I can control it through the CONTELLATIOn remote?

Secondly I have the XBMC on Always onTop mode will that create any problem?
What is CONTELLATION remote? I know it work fine with MCE remote.......

Since TMT5 is set to start in fullscreen, you should not see XBMC after TMT5 launched......

Sorry, contellation is XBMC remove on the iPad, I wish to control the system with iPAD. The thing is my setup won't work on the normal iR based controllers like iMON controller or MCE Remote. I wish to have functionality over wiFI or something iPAD controllable

That is why I am looking for a solution where I can control XBMC even in TMT 5 using the iPAD it does not necessarily have to be Contellation controller can be anything I can use using iPAD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC + DISC/ISO0