• 21(current)
WIP Google Music Addon
(2013-11-20, 15:56)foreverguest Wrote: psanf, please remove folder '/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/script.module.gmusicapi' and use package in link below.

dmbkiwi, please upgrade to version 0.8exp14: https://app.box.com/s/5u5601atbrnmf991ynp0

Don't forget to clean cache and cookies after upgrading.

foreverguest, is this a Windows path? I can't find it on JB4.2. I have 0.8exp14 installed. My problem is, when II open it, the working wheel keeps spinning. I have the correct login credentials inputted.
Just to check, to clear the cache, do I just goto the addon settings dialog box and select "Clear cache" from the advanced tab? Anything else needed?
Hello,

I installed the goolgemusic addon 0.8.2 on my raspberry (xbmc on raspbian).
I can enter my google music loggin and password, but then when I start the addon I see the follow message :
"script failed!: plugin.audio.googlemusic "

ImportError: cannot import name descriptor_pb2

Could you please help ?
Just as an update, after trying a few different versions and installing different dependencies, I eventually got it working by simply installing version 0.8exp14 ( found at https://app.box.com/s/5u5601atbrnmf991ynp0 ) then clearing my cache and cookies, and all worked perfectly.

Many thanks!!!
(2013-11-21, 12:23)ralfviii Wrote: Hello,

I can enter my google music loggin and password, but then when I start the addon I see the follow message :

Could you please help ?

I see you didn't heed my advice in your original thread to upload and provide a link to your complete debug log (wiki) documenting this error condition so others can have access to information they may need to possibly help you resolve your problem. Wink
(2013-11-21, 21:46)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 12:23)ralfviii Wrote: Hello,

Could you please help ?

--> installing version 0.8exp14 solved my issue !

I see you didn't heed my advice in your original thread to upload and provide a link to your complete debug log (wiki) documenting this error condition so others can have access to information they may need to possibly help you resolve your problem. Wink

thanks for the good advise ...but imagine there are people who have to work w/o access to the home network. I will upload the debug log on the weekend. I tought that may be somebody knows the issue and could help.
Just tried installing this morning, Script error at the minute after inputting user and pass etc. Any ideas?

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=88568

thanks
(2012-06-26, 07:42)vially Wrote: Install these addons in this order (to satisfy the dependencies):
1. script.module.mutagen-1.21.0.zip
2. script.module.gmusicapi-2013.02.28.zip
3. plugin.audio.googlemusic-0.8.2.zip

Hi Vially, and thanks for the work you are doing on this.
I have tried to install the first zip file, but it never shows up as having been installed, is not in Music AddOns or Program or any other place... I do not want to move on to files 2 and 3 because the instructions are to install them in order... EDIT, I decided to install all three without knowing the first two are actually installed, and that is what one is meant to do... Perhaps the first post could make that clear that all three need to be installed before there is any confirmation of the installation being successful - for cautious types like me Wink

Thanks again,
Mark.

(2013-11-21, 12:27)mikesalmonuk Wrote: Just as an update, after trying a few different versions and installing different dependencies, I eventually got it working by simply installing version 0.8exp14 ( found at https://app.box.com/s/5u5601atbrnmf991ynp0 ) then clearing my cache and cookies, and all worked perfectly.

Many thanks!!!

YES!!!, that fixed the script error for me too... good work guys!
Thanks for the gread add on!

The music library seems to work fine, but unfortunately I get empty playlists (I only use All Access). In the log you can see the playlists are loaded but when I browse the playlists they are empty. Does anybody have an idea about how I could fix this?

Edit, sorry for pasting the log directly, see here for log: http://pastebin.com/3D8xYR1g
don't past log on the forum
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'm on an Exoon box with 12.2 and I've tried the exp14 single file as well as the three-part flash posted earlier and I can't get past Script Error. If you think a log would help, I'll figure out the way to up it. Thx.
Hey everybody, thanks for posting on this thread. After a lot of editing xml files, I was finally able to get xbmc to install the addons, and it shows google music under my music tab.

However, it won't open, it keeps throwing up a script error. Any thoughts on this?

19:43:29 T:2722097984 NOTICE: GoogleMusic-0.8exp14 ARGV: ['plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/', '0', '']
19:43:29 T:2722097984 NOTICE: warning: could not import appdirs; will use current directory
19:43:30 T:2722097984 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
19:43:30 T:2722097984 ERROR: Error Contents: 'Session' object has no attribute 'close'
19:43:30 T:2722097984 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/ubuntu-tv/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic (4)/default.py", line 53, in <module>
login = GoogleMusicLogin.GoogleMusicLogin()
File "/home/ubuntu-tv/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic (4)/GoogleMusicLogin.py", line 19, in __init__
self.gmusicapi = Webclient(debug_logging=False,validate=False)
File "/home/ubuntu-tv/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic (4)/gmusicapi/clients/webclient.py", line 24, in __init__
self.logout()
File "/home/ubuntu-tv/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic (4)/gmusicapi/clients/webclient.py", line 47, in logout
return super(Webclient, self).logout()
File "/home/ubuntu-tv/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic (4)/gmusicapi/clients/shared.py", line 77, in logout
self.session.logout()
File "/home/ubuntu-tv/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic (4)/gmusicapi/session.py", line 44, in logout
self._rsession.close()
AttributeError: 'Session' object has no attribute 'close'
19:43:30 T:2988558144 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic
I'm not even getting an error any more. All that happens is the wheel goes 'round, and 'round, and...
@vially
there seems to be an old gmusicapi package in repo that still has the date version numbering. i will remove this and get the proper one up.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-11-20, 15:56)foreverguest Wrote: psanf, please remove folder '/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/script.module.gmusicapi' and use package in link below.

dmbkiwi, please upgrade to version 0.8exp14: https://app.box.com/s/5u5601atbrnmf991ynp0

Don't forget to clean cache and cookies after upgrading.

Hi Foreverguest, and many thanks for your help.

Just done what you said, unfortunately the same error fired : http://pastebin.com/Ji0EcSMy

Even after a reboot.
(System: Linux xbian 3.9.8+ #2 PREEMPT Tue Jul 2 17:38:12 CEST 2013 armv6l GNU/Linux)

What did i missed?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Music Addon5