Nightly for AE, missing many thumbs
I was using Eden + HD Audio patch without any problems. I've been now trying to use the May 31 Nightly instead for the AE integration (which works great with my tested DTS-MA material). The problem is that lots of my movies are missing their posters in the Movie browser.

I've tried reading up a couple of threads I found regarding similar issues and once of the suggestions was going back to Eden and doing an export of the database to single folder. I tried to export to single file/folder and then loaded up nightly AE version. Tried to then import but it didn't give any dialog and just sat there with no response for a few minutes and came back eventually. Nothing changed for the thumbs though.

If I manually edit a movie information and download the thumb again, it works. I really would rather not do that for several hundred movies it is affecting though. Anything I can do to fix this for the nightly?
It's almost certainly due to the thumbs having invalid URLs. There's nothing you can do except either refresh all information or rescan completely. Export + Reimport basically won't do anything as the same invalid URLs will be in there. However, you will get nicely named art should you wish to copy that across to your movie folders or whatever.

To refresh, Set content on the source to None. Ok. Tell it to clear items. Then Set Content back to Movies and tell it to rescan. You'll still have playcount information available.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

There was some changes done to the URL paths etc right? I remember reading something about it in Development.

Is there any way of salvaging current thumbs? If an export is done, it should use the thumbs/art from there or does the invalid URL still pose a problem?
(2012-06-27, 00:32)jmarshall Wrote: To refresh, Set content on the source to None. Ok. Tell it to clear items. Then Set Content back to Movies and tell it to rescan. You'll still have playcount information available.

This is what I was looking for as I couldn't find any option to rescan everything. Thanks!
@phunqe: see this thread for full details

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133217
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-06-27, 22:17)jmarshall Wrote: @phunqe: see this thread for full details

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133217

Thanks, that was the thread. I was blind when searching for it obviously.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly for AE, missing many thumbs0