RAW image format files (from digital cameras like Canon, Nikon, etc.) "RAW" photos
Same here, All CR2 file are distorted and Pink..

Files created with Canon 7D.

I have added Windows support, and Explorer shows them.

Running Nightly Build of 14 December 2012
There was a fix that went in last night for raw images - in particular the library wasn't threadsafe, so thumbnails for instance were corrupted.

Whether this will fix some newer raw files I don't know - the library version we use is reasonably old.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

photos from my canon 550d (T2i) are also all pink. And it seems to really stunt the interface, takes a long time to navigate through the menus.

I am running Frodo RC1 on a Core i3 on top of Windows 8 with tons of RAM.

photos show fine in explorer.
I am also getting the pink cr2 files from my t2i raw files. I am running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit with 16gb of ram & a 3.4ghz quad core Phenom II black edition processor.

I'm running a fresh install of xbmc 12.2

But it appears that the screensaver plugin actually reads the cr2 files just fine, which is what I wanted to do with them anyway Smile
any reason why you guys want to see RAW files ? RAW looks like crap unless edit it.
My raw files look good most of the time and I don't have space to store both raw and edited versions so i opt to keep just the raw unless i need to edit something specifically to print it or post it online.
Sony .ARW files do not display at all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RAW image format files (from digital cameras like Canon, Nikon, etc.) "RAW" photos0