(Request) "ending time" & "Movie & Cast info" button on the OSD?
I hope this is the right place for this request Smile

To the developers of the XBMC default Confluence skin can you add the "ending time" to the Video OSD?

Like for example lets say you start a 2 hour movie at 4:00PM the "ending time" would say 6:00PM.

I know some other skins already have this in their Video OSD and I really miss it when using the default XBMC Confluence skin which is what I like to use the most.

Also can you add a "Movie info with Cast" button to the OSD also and have it open over the playing video?

Other skins like "XeeBo" have these 2 features in their OSD Smile

Thanks I am really really hoping these can be added.

You might already know this, but maybe not...

In Confluence you can see the movie ending time by pressing the Info button (I) while a movie is playing
(2012-07-02, 15:46)activoice Wrote: You might already know this, but maybe not...

In Confluence you can see the movie ending time by pressing the Info button (I) while a movie is playing

I use a remote and when I press the (I) info button I do not get the "ending time" for the currently playing movie.
That's odd... you are running XBMC V11 - EDEN right?

I've tried it with my keyboard, and pressing I displays the time in the bottom right corner.

I've also got I mapped to a button on my remote, and it works fine...

(2012-07-03, 01:57)activoice Wrote: That's odd... you are running XBMC V11 - EDEN right?

I've tried it with my keyboard, and pressing I displays the time in the bottom right corner.

I've also got I mapped to a button on my remote, and it works fine...

Yes I am running Version 11 Eden.

The only thing I see on the bottom right his the total length of the movie running time.
I guess the easiest way to show you is to show a screenshot, check this out... in the bottom right corner you can see the end time displayed.

http://i.imgur.com/g2nJE.jpg
(2012-07-19, 01:10)activoice Wrote: I guess the easiest way to show you is to show a screenshot, check this out... in the bottom right corner you can see the end time displayed.

http://i.imgur.com/g2nJE.jpg

Ok you are correct when you press the i button on a keyboard it does indeed show the ending time like in your screenshot Smile

However I can not seem to get the ending time when using my remote Sad

With some other skins the ending time shows when using the i button on my remote but not with Confluence.

When I press i button on my remote I get everything in your screenshot plus settings buttons for Audio and video and like I said no end of time info.

This is my remote
http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Control-In...s+7+remote
That's the exact same remote that I have, from what I recall the info button on that remote sends a CTRL+R not the letter I.

Here is what my Keyboard.xml file looks like, this might help you out, I've mapped every available button to something.

<!--Template XBMC keyboard file-->
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<e mod="ctrl">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,TvShowTitles,return)</e>
<r mod="ctrl">info</r>
<t mod="ctrl,shift">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)</t>
<o mod="ctrl">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Weather)</o>
<i mod="ctrl">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Pictures)</i>
<g mod="ctrl">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,Addons,return)</g>
<t mod="ctrl">contextmenu</t>
<m mod="ctrl">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Music)</m>
<m mod="ctrl,shift">Fullscreen</m>
<prev_track>bigstepback</prev_track>
<next_track>bigstepforward</next_track>
<numpadtimes>nextsubtitle</numpadtimes>
<numpadthree mod="alt">XBMC.ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)</numpadthree>
</keyboard>
</global>
<mymusicplaylist>
<keyboard>
<play_pause>Pause</play_pause>
</keyboard>
</mymusicplaylist>
<mymusicfiles>
<keyboard>
<play_pause>Pause</play_pause>
</keyboard>
</mymusicfiles>
<mymusiclibrary>
<keyboard>
<play_pause>pause</play_pause>
</keyboard>
</mymusiclibrary>
</keymap>
So with those settings the i button on your remote will bring up the movie end time?
I agree. Would be nice to have the option to set as default. Not having to press any button on the remote (doesn't work for mine either) but the ending time always shows like Aeon.
Has anyone found a mod for this to be displayed then when the UI is visible? Its the ONLY thing that Confluence misses and others have. Otherwise Confluence is perfect for lightweight players like R Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Request) "ending time" & "Movie & Cast info" button on the OSD?0