Linux XBMC-Addon-XVDR causes crash of XBMC-Eden-PVR
xbmc-addon-xvdr only works up to pipelka git 75445e7 with xbmc-pvr-eden
(2012-07-15, 19:46)Karl23 Wrote: xbmc-addon-xvdr only works up to pipelka git 75445e7 with xbmc-pvr-eden

And this is exactly what you get, when you checkout the eden branch of xbmc-addon-xvdr. Works fine for me with opdenkamps Eden-pvr branch.

Regards,
Jobe
(2012-07-08, 12:37)FernetMenta Wrote: There is a reason why we keep maintaining VNSI in this branch. It's not that we like the duplicate work or say VNSI is better than XVDR. We have expected exactly those things to happen.
Your crashlog states that it segfaults in XVDR.

Hi,

i have the same problems with XVDR in generic openELEC AudioEngine version so I was trying to get it to work with vnsi. But when i select Live TV it give me an error which says: "no pvr clients started"
Log: http://sprunge.us/OfXb

So i did the following:
Code:
ps axwww|grep vdr
which gave me :
Code:
vdr.bin .......... -P xvdr -P sc -P wirbelscan -P wirbelscancontrol -P dynamite
so i did
Code:
killall vdr.bin
vdr.bin .......................-P vnsi -P sc -P wirbelscan -P wirbelscancontrol -P dynamite
which gave me this:
Code:
vdr: /storage/.xbmc/addons/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/plugin/libvdr-vnsi.so.1.7.27: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

so i disabled Live TV in XBMC, disabled the client, deinstalled vdr-addon, deleted the folders under Userdata/addon_data, rebooted, reinstalled vdr-addon, reenabled vnsi client, rebooted, restored my channels.conf file and enabled live tv in xbmc... same problem

Any suggestions?

your openelec add-on zip for vdr seems to be incomplete, or something went wrong while compiling it. it's expecting to find that libvdr-vnsi.so.1.7.27 and can't find it, so it won't start. add-on can't connect to the backend and won't start (that's in the log). so you need to fix the vdr backend add-on.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC-Addon-XVDR causes crash of XBMC-Eden-PVR0