Win Delete after time with watched status
Question 
This might be a dumb question but I think it would be perfect in my situation. I searched but didnt find anything like what I am talking about.
What I would like to do is automatically delete Movies or TV shows that have not been watched in "x" amount of time. Does MySQL store the date it was watched, along with watched/unwatched status. I think it would be pretty cool, and useful for hard drive space, to have a program search for and delete Movies/TV shows that haven't been watched in 6 months (or whatever amount of time that you set) Is this possible? Any information or guidance would be helpful. Oh and to clarify I dont want to delete on watched status because I might want to watch that again. If its been a while since I watched it then chances are that I am not going to watch it again. Thank you.
Bump. Nothing? At least if someone could tell me it's not possible I'll let it go.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55794

I see there is a "lastPlayed" entry in the files table... there's a start!!
FYI, dateAdded and lastPlayed are available in the video info tag which is available for addons. You just need to do something with it Smile
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I know nothing about where to begin. I like learning new things though so, we will see. Does anyone have an idea as to where to start? I am glad that there is a lastPlayed in there to give me that information. Now i just need to magically create something that pulls that data and checks for x amount of days since the lastPlayed data and go from there. Should be a piece of cake right? HAHA
Is this even interesting to anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete after time with watched status0