Win Margro PVR choppy video on some channels
Thanks Margro for your effort! Now all my HD channels (sky it) are playable at full speed on my GT430. Just a question about this commit: can you provide us an updated Frodo avcodec53.dll? I would really like to enjoy your latest build HD audio enabled.

Bye,
Paolo.
Windows 7 32bit Home Professional - ASUS E35M1-M PRO - OCZ SSD 50GB drive - Mini ITX case - HDMI -> Onkyo TX SR608 > HDMI - LG PX950N 60" plasma TV | Eden pre11.0 beta 3 DDDamian build
(2012-07-30, 16:20)paolov74 Wrote: Thanks Margro for your effort! Now all my HD channels (sky it) are playable at full speed on my GT430. Just a question about this commit: can you provide us an updated Frodo avcodec53.dll? I would really like to enjoy your latest build HD audio enabled.

Bye,
Paolo.

+1 on this please Smile awesome work Margo!
And here the pre-Frodo version: avcodec-53.dll
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
Thanks a lot!
Windows 7 32bit Home Professional - ASUS E35M1-M PRO - OCZ SSD 50GB drive - Mini ITX case - HDMI -> Onkyo TX SR608 > HDMI - LG PX950N 60" plasma TV | Eden pre11.0 beta 3 DDDamian build
I think the fix for this problem may not have migrated when the PVR code was integrated into the mainline XBMC.
I used to suffer from this problem when running builds from Margro/XBMC git , but it was fixed, now that I've changed to running the latest pre-Frodo nightlies the problem is back again.
Steve.
The fix was only in my github repository for testing purposes and not yet in Dushmaniacs repository. I will send a pull request to get it included in mainline XBMC.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
margro does the latest xbmc frodo builds have this fix included.

I am still getting artifacts randomly but haven't used this fix.

Also I am using a raspberry pi. I am not sure if this uses that file. Would it be different ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Margro PVR choppy video on some channels0