Upgrading from 11.0-3 to 11.0-4?

I was going to post this in the "AppleTV 2 (black) Eden for ATV2 running iOS 5.1" thread but it's closed.

I'm confused if I should care about the release of 11.0-4 as there are no new features, but I'm not sure if there are any bug fixes.

Is there any point in upgrading my ATV2s that are running iOS 5 from Eden 11.0-3 to 11.0-4?

Regards.
Where did you see 11.0-4? We didn't push it to cydia yet? *wonders*

For clarification. If you don' thave issues with 11.0-3 - then there is nothing different for you. 11.0-3 is Eden incl. iOS5 support build by me (which has crash issues with smb shares for some users) - 11.0-4 is the same but build from our official buildbot (its supposed not to have these crash issues).

Thats all

11.0 will allways be the same the numbers after the "-" are only build revisions.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Oops, that was probably my fault. I saw 11.0-4 listed in the apt directory (but had not checked the packages file that apt-get/cydia pulls from), so I updated the wiki instructions. I see that it's there now, though.
finally Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
So is the cydia version correct? I was going to install it but get the "WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!" message:

Code:
root# apt-get upgrade -V
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree      
Reading state information... Done
The following packages have been kept back:
   cydia (1.0.3366-1 => 1.1.6)
The following packages will be upgraded:
   org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2 (11.0-3 => 11.0-4)
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 45.0MB of archives.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2
Install these packages without verification [y/N]? n
E: Some packages could not be authenticated
It should be safe. I can't remember if it has always said that. I think it's because we don't have one of those .pub apt-keys for the Team XBMC apt-get/cydia repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrading from 11.0-3 to 11.0-4?0