RESELLING OF FREE XMBC EBAY
ebay seller selling xmbc for 35 ukp

I am sure this is not right. is there a law which stops resellers ripping us off. This UK seller is not even charging like 2 pounds to cover the disc and postage of a freebie but is actually charging 35 punds for a download. OMG.....
It's not really clear from the listing whether he's selling an ATV with xbmc loaded on it, or xbmc itself. If he's selling xbmc itself, then surely that's a violation of... something?
(2012-07-07, 23:09)lloydsmart Wrote: It's not really clear from the listing whether he's selling an ATV with xbmc loaded on it, or xbmc itself. If he's selling xbmc itself, then surely that's a violation of... something?

I sent a message and he said its software he loads on then he loads more software to get all movie chanels and if you go to his vid on utube he shows navi x.
But is def only software. Plus he says he will maintain it for 8 pounds a montha nd update it,lol. i have seen some freebie reseling but this is damn expensive and devious.

So long as the code is available for the binaries he's distributing he's not doing anything wrong. If he can manage to find people dumb enough to pay him to install software for them, good for him.
9 available / 1 sold

Tongue

HTPC: ASRock B75M-ITX LGA | Intel i-3 3.3GHZ | 4GB | Samsung SSD + WD 2TB x2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RESELLING OF FREE XMBC EBAY0