Eden stable build with some tweaks (libass fix, keypress repeat & volume ctrl)
I love that this build has given me volume control but it can be a bit flaky with video playback.

Does anyone know if the highly builds have added volume control yet?

The nightly builds? Yes, they have volume control.
i just installed this version, i was previously using the eden final edition. the repeated keypress is very nice. but now when i am watching a video and hit the center button to bring up the OSD i get a half second stutter in the video which is annoying. didn't have this issue in the regular eden final.
HI

I hope this is okay to ask, I have installed the XBMC media centre and I have opened my USB slot to allow external hard drive, however XBMC is not accessing anything, including my external hard drive, full of movies and music. Can someone help, I'm stuck and I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you :0)
(2012-11-13, 00:51)DiscoDave12 Wrote: HI

I hope this is okay to ask, I have installed the XBMC media centre and I have opened my USB slot to allow external hard drive, however XBMC is not accessing anything, including my external hard drive, full of movies and music. Can someone help, I'm stuck and I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you :0)

ATV1? Silver? if you look in a title of this thread you will see its for ATV2, the black one.

I suggest a bit of patience on the other cross-post -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145088
So are all the added features from this build now in the Frodo Beta or will we see a Frodo version if this?
Yes its all in frodo beta.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi linusyang,

I love your release, in fact it was my salvation last year because official releases allways crashed on my ATV 2.

Now I updated my Apple TV to 5.2.1 and I realized that I only can install Frodo on it and not your build.

So now I´m desperate, and I have to ask if there is any chance you can adapt this release to the new Ios 5.2 or 5.2.1 and make it compatible again.

Thank you.
I make a eden 11.0-5 release which is compatible to 5.2 - its up to linusyang then to put the patches in there ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
mhhh - might aswell just stick linus' patches in there ...
This would be epic! I hope to see this soon.

(2013-04-11, 18:40)Memphiz Wrote: I make a eden 11.0-5 release which is compatible to 5.2 - its up to linusyang then to put the patches in there ...
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...5-atv2.deb

test it
Looks like things are playing back better but I am having some issues with watchdog which look to be python related.

log - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11536
Just loaded and so far so good. Menu navigation is a lot smoother and faster. Streaming video addons are loading incredibly faster. I played one video from smb and sound was a lot better too. I will play with it some more tomorrow and report any bugs...

Thanks for this build! It's greatly appreciated.
(2013-04-13, 01:09)movingdecimals Wrote: Looks like things are playing back better but I am having some issues with watchdog which look to be python related.

log - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11536

Using Library Watchdog on XBMC for iOS, regardless of the version, is generally not a good idea. It's too much for a little ARM box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden stable build with some tweaks (libass fix, keypress repeat & volume ctrl)3