Teamviewer - Automatically close the 'Sponsored Session' popup
I have set XBMC to load at startup so when I have finished, I reboot the server which kicks me off and when it boots, it loads back to XBMC.
This is excellent, perfect for use on my main PC and media center. csmith665 you are a genius.
Thanks Fonz. I believe the problems reported about the last version have been resolved. Updating the links now. As always, please let me know if you have any issues. These scripts are only tested on my media center.

Edit: Nope, looks like the script is still problematic for some reason. I'm going to bed, but will work with this more as soon as possible.
I just tried the ExitTV_v.4 script. It seems to work very well with getting rid of the Teamviewer popup. Thanks you much!

btw. What does the ExitTV_MC version do?
csmith665,
I've been using the script now for just under a week and have to say I've not had any problems.
I'm using it on my work PC, Home PC & Media Center all with great success.
Thanks!
My work around for this is to log out, get the popup, log back in, close the popup, and log back out. If you're not logged in very long (like, less than a minute), you don't get the popup.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
(2012-09-11, 17:11)flipped cracker Wrote: My work around for this is to log out, get the popup, log back in, close the popup, and log back out. If you're not logged in very long (like, less than a minute), you don't get the popup.

I noticed the time dependency also but it didn't always work for me.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad to hear that things are working better for you guys than me. On my computers activating XBMC has been iffy. Mrfatboy, the MC version is for Windows Media Center. Eventually, I hope to create an AIO package for multiple media center software such as Plex, Boxee, etc.
Hey Guys,

how do i get the file? When i head to the downloads section, I cant download an .exe. Download as .zip doesnt contain an .exe file either.

Thanks..
I will upload an .exe later tonight or tomorrow. The previous version was removed due to a problem I was having, but it appears that no one else was.
A link to v.5 has been added to the main post. Please let me know how things work for you.
(2012-10-23, 01:17)csmith665 Wrote: A link to v.5 has been added to the main post. Please let me know how things work for you.

Thanks!.. much appreciated..
Doesn't seem to want to work for me unfortunately. I have it running, connect with TV to the PC and then close it after a couple of minutes. When I reconnect a minute or so later, the dialog box is still open. If I click OK on it, the script's icon in the system try flickers briefly but that appears to be it.

Any suggestions? Running it on Windows 7 64bit.
For me the .3 version works properly, but it has a constant 20% CPU utilization.. I'm fine with it!
Unfortunately, I can't afford 20% of my CPU just to close a dialog box!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Teamviewer - Automatically close the 'Sponsored Session' popup2