how to display window navigation path on top?
Lightbulb 
I want to display Navigation path in skin on top as confluence does, but confluence does not do it well( my requirement is different ).
In confluence when we click on Music->Albums a window appears showing all Albums and path displayed on top is:
"Music-Library / Albums" (on images, in beautiful manner)
now if we go inside an Album , all songs of that Album are displayed and the path changes to:
"Music-Library / Songs"
But I want it to be like "Music-Library / Albums / Songs"
similarly other paths would be:

Music-Library/Songs
Music-Library/Artists
Music-Library/Artists/Albums
Music-Library/Artists/Albums/Songs

I don't know how can I achieve this.
Container.FolderName only gives last part of above mentioned paths , when it says "Songs" I can't figure out whether there was "Albums" before "Songs" or "Music-Library" before Songs.

Thanks for help in advance.

I don't think it's possible because you're not actually navigating anywhere you're just changing which section of the music library window to display.
Hi Hitcher thanks for reply , is there any way to know if panel content has been changed on a window.
For ex: Music Library is displayed and Albums are on screen you click on ".." and after visiting the root you enter Artist , now all Artists are displayed on screen.
I want to know that event.
we can not use <onload> because file is same (MyMusicNav.xml)
if there is some tag like <onload> or <onrefresh> etc. for panel control , then it will be possible.

Any idea?

If you browse titles, path is musicdb://4/, if you browse albums it's musicdb://3/, and if you enter an album you have e.g. musicdb://3/1234/. So you can use the following:

Code:
!StringCompare(Container.FolderPath,musicdb://3/) + substring(Container.FolderPath,musicdb://3/)

For artists it's harder (because you have 2 unknown strings to check) but could be possible as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to display window navigation path on top?0