What's your favourite skin for navigating a very large music collection?
Music 
I'm currently using Aeon MQ3 and I love the way it looks, it's perfect for TV and movies but it's so difficult to queue up a bunch of songs from different artists when you have a large music collection. There must be other music lovers out there that have had the same problem, how did you solve it?

Complimentary question: Is playlist manipulation (moving/removing entries, etc.) something that's skin specific or is it hard coded into XBMC?
(2012-07-11, 07:08)saladasalad Wrote: I'm currently using Aeon MQ3 and I love the way it looks, it's perfect for TV and movies but it's so difficult to queue up a bunch of songs from different artists when you have a large music collection. There must be other music lovers out there that have had the same problem, how did you solve it?

Complimentary question: Is playlist manipulation (moving/removing entries, etc.) something that's skin specific or is it hard coded into XBMC?

I agree but how can you simplify browsing all your artists
I use the genre section and the filter option to queue on the fly
You could also look at last.fm playlist generator this seems to work quite well with large collections
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-07-11, 07:08)saladasalad Wrote: I'm currently using Aeon MQ3 and I love the way it looks, it's perfect for TV and movies but it's so difficult to queue up a bunch of songs from different artists when you have a large music collection. There must be other music lovers out there that have had the same problem, how did you solve it?

you should explain a bit more detailled why you think it´s difficult to queue up some songs from different artists.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's your favourite skin for navigating a very large music collection? 0